6/1/12 Supper

Embryodad

Lunch standing up was great...Didn't want to sit down because I was mowing the grass, and a sit down would tire me out! LOL
Tina made kielbasi with saurkraut and onions and potatoes. G O O D

3de2b229.jpg

Supper was a quick egg beaters with a few pieces of Bacon, and cheese on a buttered Thomas' Onion Bagel...:D:a1:

It's actually soup or chili weather here today. It's 63º now at 7:00 PM.

No photo of the egg and cheese... the belt broke on the tractor..so I filled the snapper mower with gas...and unbelievable...there is a leak on the seam of the PLASTIC Fuel Tank.
Gas all over the place, and all on me. Tina is chasing me out of the house, and she's spraying flower scent spray... Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ...:dizzy:

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I ate the spaghetti they make at work.
It's okay.. they always serve it with california blend vegetables and a slice of *garlic toast (that texas toast).
Half the time I can't bite into it, it's so hard and crusty.. so how do they expect our patients and residents to eat it?

Embryodad

I ate the spaghetti they make at work.
It's okay.. they always serve it with california blend vegetables and a slice of *garlic toast (that texas toast).
Half the time I can't bite into it, it's so hard and crusty.. so how do they expect our patients and residents to eat it?

Ah! Ha!.....Sass...

Your perfect opportunity kid...

The day you know the spaghetti and Tex Toast will be served..
Scrounge up a few loaves of Italian Bread...and yell through the hallways and cafeteria... "Bread..Bread... Come and Get your fresh Baked Bread... Just $1.00 a serving!" :chef:

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I know...

I might L00K Crazy..but I yam!

I'll say one thing..I have a heck of a time getting onto NCT from a redirect in my inbox mail.
:D.. oh I don't think you look crazy.
Actually, I think you missed your calling as a stand up comedian.

I don't know what you mean from a redirect in your inbox mail.

I have this forum and forumsforums both bookmarked, and that's how I log in.

Didn't have to change anything or do the DNS flush to get back in... which kinda surprised me, because last time Doc did the server upgrade, I had a time getting back on FF.. of course, I was still in NCT prison then.. self imposed jail time... which was the best thing that ever happened to me.. if I do say so.
Sometimes it's nice to view and see what's going on without having the chance to add input, then see how things are panning out.
I think you are one of the best things to come across this forum in a long time, Jimmy.. and I mean that from the bottom of my heart.
We need more laughs and conversation around here.
Sincerely,
Lollie Sass Pirate Muffin

Last edited:

Embryodad

:D.. oh I don't think you look crazy.
Actually, I think you missed your calling as a stand up comedian.

I don't know what you mean from a redirect in your inbox mail.

I have this forum and forumsforums both bookmarked, and that's how I log in.

Didn't have to change anything or do the DNS flush to get back in... which kinda surprised me, because last time Doc did the server upgrade, I had a time getting back on FF.. of course, I was still in NCT prison then.. self imposed jail time... which was the best thing that ever happened to me.. if I do say so.
Sometimes it's nice to view and see what's going on without having the chance to add input, then see how things are panning out.
I think you are one of the best things to come across this forum in a long time, Jimmy.. and I mean that from the bottom of my heart.
We need more laughs and conversation around here.
Sincerely,
Lollie Sass Pirate Muffin
Thanks Sass..

I had to flash my DNS and rewrite my bookmark, and it works.
Sometimes a mail program will not allow or auto change even though unfortunately I am now running IE-9 on this Windows Vista...bad bad bad..

Thank you for the compliment, and all my experience with being here, is like being with a family of friends.
Tina always says,"Any Good Recipes or good looking food pictures from your friends?"

Take Care, and stay happy!