dinner thursday, 12/2/10

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
yins cooking/dining tonite........
very blustery this morning! so wintery food here- soup or beef & carrot stew & i'll check my veggie drawer 4 other veggies, 'ol man winter is here! :wub:

Ronjohn

We're going to be on the road, so someplace between here and there that looks good. not sure where that'll be yet.

If we get up north soon enough, there's a good pizza place at our destination.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
They make a kick-ass spaghetti in meat sauce at work, so that's what I'll be having, and a trip to the assisted living salad bar for a monsterous creation of the leafy and veggie kind lol :D

Eat well today y'all and keep your tummies warm ;)

FooD

They have Foster Farms chicken parts at 50% off so I might do Orange Marmalade Sriracha Chicken Wings this evening and munch on them all night long... Besides, nice BBQ weather today....:D

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Taking my girl to one of our favorite Italian places for her bithday dinner Patsy's

We will probably share (the 4 of us) the Mixed garden salad and the Broccoli Rabe. After that I am not sure yet what I will have. I usually order the Veal Saltimboca but I'm not sure if I want it tonight.

I will try to get some pics.

Last edited:

MexicoKaren

Joyfully Retired
Super Site Supporter
[quotefFooD]I might do Orange Marmalade Sriracha Chicken Wings[/quote]

That sounds good - do you have a recipe? Would love to try it.

RonJohn - drive carefully...you too, Peeps. Bad weather out there.

I was browsing through cookbooks this morning and found a recipe for white chili in an old BC cookbook that sounded intriguing. I'll make some changes, I'm sure, and if it's good, I'll post it later.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
[quotefFooD]I might do Orange Marmalade Sriracha Chicken Wings

That sounds good - do you have a recipe? Would love to try it.

RonJohn - drive carefully...you too, Peeps. Bad weather out there.

I was browsing through cookbooks this morning and found a recipe for white chili in an old BC cookbook that sounded intriguing. I'll make some changes, I'm sure, and if it's good, I'll post it later.[/QUOTE]
Thank you Karen!! The weather is cold (40's) but it is bright and sunny out!! I think Moms should get a gift on kids birthdays!! LOL

MexicoKaren

Joyfully Retired
Super Site Supporter

Attachments

• DSCF0840.jpg
    DSCF0840.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 105

buckytom

Grill Master
dw went to a product testing facility and actually got paid $100 just to talk about how she likes her keurig coffee maker! next week, she goes for a test/discussion of mayonnaise for $150!!!

i sure hope they keep calling her back.

nonetheless, the boy and i fended for ourselves. the little guy made salads while i made a meatloaf and mashed spuds. the meatloaf consisted of 93/7 ground turkey, red onion, green and red pepper, whole wheat breadcrumbs, eggwhites, grated parm, fresh parsley, and ketchup.

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
Going up to Boyne Mountain resort in the norther lower peninsula in Michigan, Luvs. Gonna do a little crappy skiing, a bit of relaxing, and a lot of drinking :beer:

heck you will only be a short distance(100 miles) from my hometown and my dw is in oscoda right now