dinner sunday, 12/5/10-

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
i'm making me a skillet dinner, here- burger/diced tomato/cabbage (sliced)/cannelinis/seasoning

great northerns could be crockpotted w/ the mustard greens i've got, though, too. & a hamhock also. i've food 2 be used soon

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
Salmon, rice and peas.
I already have the next 2 days planned.
There might be some fresh baked bread making an appearance.. just depends on the outcome lol

It's 2:53AM.. nighties food heads :D

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
it will be like Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana

this is an old pic i took b4 but will be better than the one i can take right now.

morpu.jpg

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
I'm making a turkey soup with pesto agnolotti and meatloaf with mashed potatoes. It's actually pretty cool here today.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
The pictures aren't very good.

Pan seared B/S chicken breasts (seasoned with ground roasted garlic sea salt, onion powder, thyme, rosemary, ground peppercorns & ground red pepper flakes) then finished in the oven, oven roasted Brussels sprouts (tossed with EVOO, grapeseed oil, sea salt, ground peppercorns & thyme), scalloped potatoes (potatoes sliced thin on mandolin slicer, thin sliced onion, sliced mushroom caps, butter, sea salt, ground peppercorns, ground dry porcini mushrooms, cream of mushroom soup & heavy cream) and natural au jus pan juices (chicken pan deglazed with a small amount of water).

120510_chicken_sprouts_scalloped_potatoes.jpg

Scalloped potatoes

Thin sliced onion & sliced mushroom caps seasoned with sea salt, ground peppercorns then sautéed in butter till soft. A can of undiluted cream of mushroom soup, 1 TBSP ground dry porcini mushrooms & 1 cup heavy cream added to mushrooms and mixed well. Potatoes thin sliced on mandolin slicer and tossed well with sauce. Potatoes baked in oven till tender.

120510_scalloped_potatoes.jpg

Last edited:

lilylove

Those taters sure look good!

My menu for tonight changed.. Still going with the beef ribs but I marinated them all day and am cooking them in a roasting bag with carrots, celery, onions and mushrooms. There will also be roasted potatoes but I'm just going to mix them up with olive oil, salt, pepper, onion and garlic powder and then cook in the oven until the insides are soft and the outsides are crispy.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Thank you and Thats Nice looking plate mhend!!

RICE & PEAS!! YUMMY!

Leni

I fried sage sausage, set it aside and then fried diced potatoes in butter along with the sausage drippings. After that I added mushrooms, celery, onion and sauteed until tender. Tossed in a bag of Mrs Cubbinsons dressing along with chicken broth, the sausage and diced turkey. I fried it in my CI skillet until it was browned. When I plated it I added turkey gravy. The side dish was asparagus.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
I fried sage sausage, set it aside and then fried diced potatoes in butter along with the sausage drippings. After that I added mushrooms, celery, onion and sauteed until tender. Tossed in a bag of Mrs Cubbinsons dressing along with chicken broth, the sausage and diced turkey. I fried it in my CI skillet until it was browned. When I plated it I added turkey gravy. The side dish was asparagus.
That sounds very good. Sort of turkey & stuffing hash.

Leni

It was very good. I usually make a turkey hash out of leftovers but didn't have much this year. This came out even better than what I usually make. The leftover gravy really helped.