Dinner 12-1-10

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
I think it's now raining UP!! Gale force 60 MPH winds, rain and a thunderstorm still on the way. Severe weather alert!! That put a crimp in our plans to take my girl out for a day early birthday dinner!!SO I think it will be homemade pizza (using Pillsbury pizza dough this time) unless everyone wants delivery something or other.

lilylove

:heart::heart::heart:Greek Souvlaki served on fried and spiced pita bread. Greek salad also. It's time to make hubby happppy :):heart::heart:

Deelady

Stay Dry and warm Peeps!!! We had our first snow fall today but rained pretty good last night!

Sounds Gooooood Lily!!! I want some!!

Tonight is just leftover porcupine meatballs, mashed tators and corn with a side salad.

MexicoKaren

Joyfully Retired
Super Site Supporter
Stay safe, Peeps! Sorry about your postponed birthday dinner. I hope you don't lose power or have any damage from the storm.

We're trying some kielbasa tonight that I bought from a shop here in town that makes its own sausage (owners are from Germany, so that's a good omen). I think I'll make some mac and cheese to go with it.

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Oh man, DW & I had turkey rice & turkey noodle soup made by our Thanksgiving day host. The T-noodle was made with the turkey that I smoked. Both soup versions were delicious.

YYYYuuuuuuummmmmmmyyyyyy!

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Thank you for the well wishes. It finally stopped raining and the wind died down. Now the temperature is dropping. It went from 61 to 46 in an hour!!

Dinner was Pizza – Pillsbury pizza dough topped with EVOO, sea salt, ground -thyme, rosemary, peppercorns & red pepper flakes

120110_pizza_1.jpg

Crust pre-baked for 5 minutes in a 500F oven

120110_pizza_2.jpg

Pre-baked crust topped with tomato & mushroom sauce

120110_pizza_3.jpg

Fresh grated Romano & Parmesan cheeses, mozzarella, torn fresh leaves of basil & oregano

120110_pizza_4.jpg

Slivered garlic & onion, mushrooms (sautéed in EVOO & chili oil with fresh garlic, basil & oregano)

120110_pizza_5.jpg

And pepperoni

120110_pizza_6.jpg

Baked for 10 minutes

120110_pizza_7.jpg

120110_pizza_8.jpg

120110_pizza_9.jpg

Leni

Sounds like it will be ice by morning Peeps. Hope you don't have to go anywhere.

Dinner here is going to be parmsan chicken, Near East almond rice and either broccoli or green beans.

MexicoKaren

Joyfully Retired
Super Site Supporter
Wish I had some of your delicious-looking pizza, Peeps. Our Polish sausage turned out to be SO disappointing. It was way too lean, for one thing, and had the texture of sawdust. And the seasoning was very sweet....yuck. Maggie and Diego, being not quite so discerning, gobbled it up, and we had mac and cheese with zucchini on the side. The quest for good sausage continues.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
onion burger (i should get 2 dicing that) & kep-utch, poached egg a few slices of cheddar cheese, broth

Ronjohn

Had the typical Wednesday night fare. Bacon cheeseburger and fries at the bar (along with a few brewskis) before going out and playing hockey to burn it back off :D