Pet pics

leolady

Re: Show off your pet!

My Lady Ashen who has to suffer from my horrible photography!

ASHEN10-27-07.jpg

And I want to own one of these in the next year or so.

800px-Great_Dane_black_laying.jpg

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter

Pugger, your babies are just adorable!!! Molly is so majestic looking and Chloe looks to be a bit of a clown!

Galvatron

Here's our little pooch(GSD X Rotti) as posted on FF.

Attachments

• SDC10529.JPG
    SDC10529.JPG
    98.4 KB · Views: 192

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter

oh my goodness Mav... you dog looks like my girl with the floppy ears and all

They look almost identical, I think the only difference is size. Given the references you used in your pics. I think mine is about twice the size.
Cute little buggers, aint they?

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter

I found this nice pic of my girl, Bella. She is the sweetest dog I've ever had and my constant companion. The day my daughter found her in a Cracker Barrel parking lot was a very lucky day for me.

Attachments

• bella.jpg
    bella.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 111

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter

I just want to hug them and bury my face in their fur, Angie!

Lee

Angie

I just want to hug them and bury my face in their fur, Angie!

Lee

HA HA! Well, Kika would lick you to death if you did that! And Kenzo, right now, has almost NO fur on his belly...allergies. It's worse this year than it's ever been even with the steroids.

chowhound

When I started this thread Pierce was just 17 months old. He'll be 2 years in a couple weeks. Here's his usual vulture pose. He does that when he's by one of my other dogs and trying to act like he's in charge, or at least paying attention and in control... yeah right. And finally relaxing. He's such a goof.

Attachments

• pierce 7-10-09.JPG
    pierce 7-10-09.JPG
    178.5 KB · Views: 104
  • pierce & tursa 7-10-09.JPG
    pierce & tursa 7-10-09.JPG
    96.6 KB · Views: 105

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter

You see my sadie and celia in my avatar. I am their human. I think that sums it up!

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter

Here's Jack. He's about 12 and a charming cat.

Attachments

• jack.jpg
    jack.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 99

IamSam

I found this nice pic of my girl, Bella. She is the sweetest dog I've ever had and my constant companion. The day my daughter found her in a Cracker Barrel parking lot was a very lucky day for me.

I love brindle puppies, FM. 'Twas a very lucky day for Bella, too.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter

I love brindle puppies, FM. 'Twas a very lucky day for Bella, too.
Thanks, Sam. It's funny - she isn't the most attractive dog as far as her coloring, etc. And when I first got her, she was pretty thin and dirty and in poor condition. So I named her Bella because she needed something beautiful about her and also, Fisher was a toddler and he could say Bella pretty easily. But now, because of her sweet disposition, I think she is the most beautiful dog I've ever seen.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter

This is my baby....Maya...she's a border collie mix.

P8080442.jpg

We also have 10 cats that we feed so they naturally adopted us...we've had them all fixed because we don't mind feeding them but don't want anymore.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter

Awww, she looks like such a sweetie, Mama. Is that pic taken on the beach? My Bella loves the beach! She has a happy look on her face like Maya does when we are on the beach.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter

Yep...we were in Savannah...she loved it...but no matter where we are, she always has that smile on her face.

chowhound

Cool bird.
I had a chance to get a sulpher cockatoo. I wish I had. I didn't like the circumstances the woman was getting rid of Daisy for though.

buckytom

Grill Master
what was that, chow?

sulphur crested cockatoos are generally good birds, but just like dogs they can be mean if abused, or destructive if not given attention.