What I missed on NCT

Lefty

Yank
The pictures of meals kick but. Sometimes you are good enough when a good communicator explains a dish to be able to almost taste of what they speak. Then it becomes simple when you post a pic of your meal and it makes communications so much easier. I have missed this place.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Please stay for awhile this time, Rick!

Whatcha cookin'?

Lee

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
Hi Lefty - It's darn good to see you. I think of you often and especially when I read something about the bath shipworks.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hi Sass, welcome back!

I hope you, too, will stick around for awhile, too!

Lee

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks Lee and Peeps.
Sorry Lefty, didn't mean to jump in your thread, but figured given the title, it was the place to go. ;)

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
Thank you Mama, it's sure good to be back here.
I've missed it more than you know.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
It's like a two-fer of the best kind.
Welcome back Sassy and Lefty!!!!! We've missed you both. :flowers:

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
glad both of yinz have returned!

lefty, i'm glad you appreciate food pix. i hear 'ya.

Lefty

Yank
glad both of yinz have returned!

lefty, i'm glad you appreciate food pix. i hear 'ya.

There is a gawker site for food I absolutely love. Their claim to fame is the step by step pictures of recipes. I like that members here take pics of their dishes. I guess I am a visual foodie.

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
WOW, I've not been here for a few days, and it's like new life has been breathed into NCT. Good to see y'all back, it's been kinda quiet here for awhile.

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
Wow! It seems that I am not alone as far as coming back! Life is odd. What are the chances that 3 folks that havent been around in ages are coming back at the same time!!?? :circle:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Wow! It seems that I am not alone as far as coming back! Life is odd. What are the chances that 3 folks that havent been around in ages are coming back at the same time!!?? :circle:
All I can say is very often good things comes in threes. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Sure makes me smile. I am tickled pink to have all three of you back and actively posting. :biggrin:

For anyone who didn't know .... Sushi was the prime instigator for Net Cooking Talk. I was looking for a forum theme and he suggested cooking. As all of you know, I am not a cook but I love food. With Sushi's help we made Net Cooking Talk a reality. Now it takes all you good folks to keep it going as forums are only good with members who post, otherwise they are just another dead end on the internet.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
Yay for Sushi! :D
He's the one really responsible for me joining this forum in the first place.

Thank you again, Doc for allowing me to change my mind.
You rock.