The Sox are battin' 'em in at Fenway!

Ian M.

Hey, Lee and Sherman and anyone else who hails from the Boston area.....are you guys watching the game today? Fallon and I are both playing hookey from work to sit here like two of the Three Stooges to root for the Olde Town Team! So far it's been a pretty good game and right at the moment the score is 4 - 1, our favor over Tampa Bay. Hot dog!

Ian :thumb:

P.S. Fallon made some hot wings to have while we watch but if anyone wants a pic of them you're going to have to x-ray me..................

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
:lol: I think we'll skip the x-ray :lol:

I hope the Braves will continue to turn the disappointing beginning of the season around tonight....they're riding a 2 game winning streak now :w00t:

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
About freakin' time, Ian!

I WISH I could have played hooky today! It was lovely, ESPECIALLY because the Sox crushed Tampa Bay in our home opener!

GO SOX!!

Lee

Morning, Lee - Yesterday was one of the funniest Sox games I've ever seen and well worth playing hooky for. Especially at the beginning of the game when two Rays went head first over the first row fence after a ball and all you could see was back sides sticking up in the air. Or when the Ray on second went flying over the base stealer trying to tag him. Too funny! btw, the wings were good - I think. Ian got most of them.

Fallon:biggrin:

:blush:Hi, Mama....Hope your Atlanta Braves did good last night - we fell asleep and never did see how that turned out. Don't forget where the Braves once were back in the Bambino's day! An infamous moment in baseball history........

Fallon

Ian M.

Hi, Lee - The Olde Town Team was really making us proud today. The best hit of the day was the one that went right over "the Green Monster" and landed in the street outside the Park! That was one amazing hit! We've only got one more to go tomorrow to sweep the series with Tampa Bay and then there'll be some big doings next weekend against the Yankees. We've absolutely gotta win those games, for sure. Will you be able to be there next weekend for all the hoopla celebrating the 100th? Wish we could be.....I probably won't even be able to play hooky to watch it on tv. I can only get away with stuff like that once in a rare while and yesterday was that once! Nevertheless, GO SOX. (and for Mama, GO BRAVES!) :D:D

Ian

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
:blush:Hi, Mama....Hope your Atlanta Braves did good last night - we fell asleep and never did see how that turned out. Don't forget where the Braves once were back in the Bambino's day! An infamous moment in baseball history........

Fallon

Thanks for the well wishes y'all! Looks like the Sox are off to a great start!

Yep....first they were the Boston Braves then the Milwaukee Braves (they just beat the Brewers 2 games straight :w00t:) and now our beloved Atlanta Braves.

I hope I don't jinx them by saying it looks like they are turning things around! They won 10-8 last night and 2-1 tonight. 1:35 game tomorrow afternoon...hope they can make it 5 in a row! :clap: