Bra Sizes...

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
Have u ever wondered why A, B, C, D, DD, E, F, G, and H are the Letters used to define bra sizes? But couldn't figure out what the letters stood for. Well its time you became informed! (A) Almost boobs. (B) Barely there. (C) Can't Complain! (D) Damn! (DD) Double Damn!(E) Enormous! (F) Fake. (G) Get a Reduction. (H) Help me, I've fallen and I can't get up!

Leni

When I was in my teens I referred to them as mosquito bites. Now I'm a 'C'. Love your definitions.

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
I knew a girl in high school that was a triple H (HHH). Her bra was a custom order full body thing that stretched all the way down to her waist outfitted with horizontal metal rods for support and had something like 32 hook latches in the back that her Mom helped her fasten every morning.

She married my best friend at the time, then a few years later had a reduction that she was finally able to get insurance to pay for due to the back problems, scarring and stretching across the shoulders, etc.

She got reduced to a B+, just under a C.

My buddy cried for a few days.

:lol:

True story!

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
made me laugh; i'm a 34A- my doctor made me get a bra a few weeks ago because i'm an 'M'- medical tape those b*****s!