The most unusual thing?

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
YES! I like it much better...!!! Some people do hunt bear with bows but I think it's sillllllly!
I agree, LL.

I just noticed your new avatar and it's, well, thought-provoking...... Just who do those 3 sets of feet belong to? LOL

lilylove

I agree, LL.

I just noticed your new avatar and it's, well, thought-provoking...... Just who do those 3 sets of feet belong to? LOL

They are mine and my two girlfriends... drinking pina coladas and relaxing on the deck in Mx. I love this photo:alc:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Honestly, HC, your food photos are truly spectacular!!

Lee
I agree; spectacular! And you even put NetCookingTalk.com in the byline on one of them. :D Reps to you my man!!!!!!! :tiphat: :thumb:

I've been known to have a PB & mayo sandwich but never heard of the grilled PB & bacon sandwich. Sounds intriguing. Anyone care to post the details on how you would make one?

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I just spread some peanut butter on 2 slices bread, add strips of bacon, slap it together and fry it in a skillet that's been sprayed with Pam, although I've added a little corn oil to the pan as well.
Just like you would a grilled cheese.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks guys!!!!! I can just see someone trying it without frying the bacon first LOL :eek: GROSSamundo :yum:
Anyone every try it without grilling the bread? IOW does grilling add that extra pizazz?

SilverSage

Resident Crone
Oh yeah! It's ALL about the grilling. I use butter instead of spray, and fry it up the old-time, bad-for-you way!

The peanut butter runs down your chin.........

The nutty sweetnes of the peanut butter with the saltiness of the bacon........

I think I'm 8 years old again.............!

A similar treat is grilled swiss and bacon.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Oh yeah! It's ALL about the grilling. I use butter instead of spray, and fry it up the old-time, bad-for-you way!

The peanut butter runs down your chin.........

The nutty sweetnes of the peanut butter with the saltiness of the bacon........

I think I'm 8 years old again.............!

A similar treat is grilled swiss and bacon.
You make it sound so good, I'll have to try it. I love PB and I love love bacon. :thumb:

Thanks Sass & SS!!!!!!!