Suggested Site motto

buckytom

Grill Master
ohhhh geez. here we go again.

another monochromatic logo.

mav, :twak:

we need some more "tan" people in the pic.

Ronjohn

It's the middle of winter... how are we supposed to get a tan? That fake bake stuff always makes you look orange, anyways.
chairdance.gif

High Cheese

Saucier
Here's one with the orange/blue theme. Mav, you gotta watch pulling images off the net (watermark) espescially as a logo. Big red flag. If you find something, try to modify it enough to where it's original. The pan in this one was actually a photo of a copper clad fry pan. But I modified it enough to where it doesn't even come close to the original.

NCT3.jpg

Galvatron

Here's one with the orange/blue theme. Mav, you gotta watch pulling images off the net (watermark) espescially as a logo. Big red flag. If you find something, try to modify it enough to where it's original. The pan in this one was actually a photo of a copper clad fry pan. But I modified it enough to where it doesn't even come close to the original.

NCT3.jpg
Now thats good.

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
An egg would be cool! I got the images from a site that offered em for free, so not sure why the watermark is there? Just noticed it now...

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
I think if the eggs are going to be shown in the pan, they should be taken out of the shells first so it looks like someone here knows what they're doing :twak:

:yum::yum:

Personally when I think diversity I think about putting a Klingon, Romulan, Ferengie, Human, Vulcan and maybe even an Andorian around a table arguing over what really constitutes 'food'!