Suggested Site motto

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
WELCOME TO NET COOKING TALK

The official penal colony of Discusscooking.

"Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges!"

Reputation points for whomever can name the movie where that quote is from.

High Cheese

Saucier
I did one, but it doesn't go with the NY Mets theme. lol

NCT.jpg

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
^This thread deserves a bounce. Maybe someone creative can come up with something.

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
Chickie, the House Dick refers to cops that would patrol hotels looking for people that were breaking house rules...like bringing a person of the opposite sex in, drinking, smoking, etc...

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Chickie, the House Dick refers to cops that would patrol hotels looking for people that were breaking house rules...like bringing a person of the opposite sex in, drinking, smoking, etc...

Ahh OK, a lot less dirty than I was thinking...:shock:

:yum:

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
"Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges!"

Reputation points for whomever can name the movie where that quote is from.

The Treasure of the Sierra Madre...

Badges?? Badges?? Whenever a client wanted to use a safeword I'd do a mock rendition of that movie to the tune of "Safeword?...Safeword? We don't have no stinkin' safeword" That kind of talk could bring a grown man to tears...:tongue:

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter

Like I said: Sounds like a saco reference to me but what do I know?!:bouncy:

See, I got it right. He is patroling and looking for people who are breaking the house rules.:clap::clap::clap: Woo hoo, I still got it!!!

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Like I said: Sounds like a saco reference to me but what do I know?!:bouncy:

See, I got it right. He is patroling and looking for people who are breaking the house rules.:clap::clap::clap: Woo hoo, I still got it!!!

And if he can't catch ya breakin any rules, he will change em so you are!!

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
I am not that good at formatting in paint, but I wanted to do something like this in the tag line:

Make Networks & Friends, Learn about Cooking, Talk about life!

IE highlighting the site name in the tag line.