Bought in error ...

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
What happens when you shop without really paying attention..... anybody familiar with this product ??

IMG_7134.jpg

IMG_7135.jpg

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Well;
Unless I decide to brave the weather today, I'm gonna use it tonight for Mack & Cheese....... I've got Lefty Stewed Tomatoes that I must use........

Cross Fingers........

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
..... Won't use 'em again..... unless you're doing the whole box or i/2 of the box, there's no being certain that you've got the right amount of water in the pan...... I had to add more water, and stand over the pasta nervously, never certain that anything was going well..... I'll utilize the colander, thanks !

ChowderMan

Pizza Chef
Super Site Supporter
I don't understand the point, anyway. for al dente I use 12 mins on thick pasta, 10 on thinner sections - so the only further time issue is getting the water to boil - hard a difficult thing to plan or supervise . . .

Ira

I don't really understand the point of pre-cooked pasta. You still have to cook it almost the same way as the normal one?

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
It's not exactly 'Pre-Cooked' - The pasta is tooled to absorb the cooking water, so you don't have to strain the finished product, just a one-pan thing, sauce in over the pasta....... useless, IMO....

Shermie

Site Supporter
I do that with lasagna noodles! The no-boil type, Or any lasagna type raw!!

It saves time from having to boil the noodles!! :WitchBrewsSmiley: