Free rubs!!!

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Tha packs are fairly small. This should give you an idea of size.

But they smell GREAT, and you can't beat the price!!

Step_2-4.jpg

chowhound

The ones I got are defintely enough for more than one grilling, but I guess it depends how much you use. Yours look like not as much airspace is all, K.
And the Dixieland Dust is great. I'm going to order that spice when I need more. I just got some Cajun seasoning to try from Penzeys I need to use, too. So it may be awhile, but I like the mild bite Tasty Licks has.

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
i am still waiting...lol

but they shipping to canada so i can expect it in another 2 weeks..lol

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
The ones I got are defintely enough for more than one grilling, but I guess it depends how much you use. Yours look like not as much airspace is all, K.
And the Dixieland Dust is great. I'm going to order that spice when I need more. I just got some Cajun seasoning to try from Penzeys I need to use, too. So it may be awhile, but I like the mild bite Tasty Licks has.

Yeah, I only grill for two, so I should get 2-3 rounds per pack. If you were grilling for 4 or more, I don't think the bag would last past one round though. I figure I can season 4-5 large chicken breasts (both sides) with one pack. I've got a 9 lb Boston Butt in the freezer, and I know it will consume a whole pack, and I'll still might need a little more.
Still, I ain't complaining!!! :lol:

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
Tha packs are fairly small. This should give you an idea of size.

But they smell GREAT, and you can't beat the price!!

Thanks for the pic - that's the size I was figuring on. Have fun grilling and let us know how it turns out - I'd like your opinion

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
No worries Bams - I'm sure your rubs are just as good if not better :D

once my life quits being so frantic right now, i may give some sample packs to the board members here..

but lilylove can tell you that my greek spice seasoning is pretty good..lol

lilylove

once my life quits being so frantic right now, i may give some sample packs to the board members here..

but lilylove can tell you that my greek spice seasoning is pretty good..lol

YES I can! And it comes in a bigger package too!
YUMMMMY!!!!!!:clap::clap::clap:

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
no more are available so i guess i'll have to check back another time but they do look very tasty.

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
First cook with the new rubs. They are awesome! Very nice flavor! :thumb:

Pre-cook on left is Poultry Seasoning and on right is Mella Yella. In the cooked pics it is reversed.

Cook_1.jpg

Cook_2.jpg

chowhound

If they can flavor a chicken breast, they must be good.
(chicken breast not being my favorite cut) :lol:

Good deal, Keltin. It looks like you cooked them perfectly, too.

GrantsKat

:bump:

I just got my free rubs the other day, they smell wonderful!!!
So I was wondering if anyone has tried the Treehugger Veggie Blend? Im not sure what the heck to do with it:blush:

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter

So I was wondering if anyone has tried the Treehugger Veggie Blend? Im not sure what the heck to do with it:blush:

yah yah yah...lol

i still havent got mind....maybe these just forgot about me..lmao

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter

DW LOVES that one for adding to green beans (in a pot) and roasted veggies!