Making Fun of Folks on FN

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Here's what I found about Guy's wristband:

(When asked about his trademark armband)
Guy Fieri: The wristbands started out as a thing between me and Hunter [my son]. I gave Hunter a wristband and he gave me one, and I told him that I'd wear it while doing The Next Food Network Star so he could see it. That's why I wore it. I gave mine to Santos from the Food Network Kitchens on the night we wrapped. Now it's turned into a bigger thing. These high school kids at a recent demo I did were all wearing them. I'm trying to find a pink one for breast cancer.
http://www.tv.com/guy-fieri/person/432894/trivia.html

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
I actually think his hair is a dead giveaway, his electric butt plug shorted out. :unsure:
OMG, I wet my pants!!!! That is the funniest thing I ever read! I have no more karma for today but I'll send it tomorrow because this deserves it!!!!

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
yup i had edited my post as everyone else was posting..lol

Here's what I found about Guy's wristband:

(When asked about his trademark armband)
Guy Fieri: The wristbands started out as a thing between me and Hunter [my son]. I gave Hunter a wristband and he gave me one, and I told him that I'd wear it while doing The Next Food Network Star so he could see it. That's why I wore it. I gave mine to Santos from the Food Network Kitchens on the night we wrapped. Now it's turned into a bigger thing. These high school kids at a recent demo I did were all wearing them. I'm trying to find a pink one for breast cancer.
http://www.tv.com/guy-fieri/person/432894/trivia.html

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Sigh.

Well, I've probably posted this a dozen times on different forums, but what's another time among friends?

I LOVE BOBBY FLAY. Have always loved him. Most fun Food Network cook to watch.

I like Ina, too. But maybe only because she's chubby (I am chubby) and she lives in a beautiful house near the beach (I want that).

There.

Lee

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Sigh.

Well, I've probably posted this a dozen times on different forums, but what's another time among friends?

I like Ina, too. But maybe only because she's chubby (I am chubby) and she lives in a beautiful house near the beach (I want that).

There.

Lee
It's OK, Lee. I have a thing for Anthony Bourdain.

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Sigh.

There.

Lee

Don’t get me wrong Qsis, I too LOVE Bobby Flay. He’s one of my favorites. Alton Brown as well. And Emeril (I like him and don’t care, so there! :lol:)

But, I think they were spreading Bobby a bit thin when they did Boy Meets Grill. He’s really good at a lot of things, but IMO, running that grill was not one of them.

Ina (Barefoot Contessa). Ok, I do like some of the things she cooks. But as Bam so aptly stated, she often cooks things WAY out of my price range (a whole beef loin at a price of 190 dollars!), and she is…..well…….snobbish.

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
Those pics are too funny! I don't usually make fun of anyone except the judges on Iron Chef.... there are a few characters there, specially the pissy ones!!!

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Sigh.

There.

Lee

I have his book Just Grill It, and I plan on using it as much as possible this summer! I love him, but I do think he over stretched himself with Boy Meets Grill.

I don't watch much FN myself, in fact none if left up to me. But DW still likes to watch some shows, so since I am along for the ride I make as much fun of them as I can.
Chopped was the last one she was watching... uggggg I hate that female judge on there...

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
I find myself watching more of the cooking shows on PBS because they arecooking shows and not a challenge to see who's best. I'd love to see old episodes of Graham Kerr or Julia - wouldn't that be fun???

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I would love to see Martin Yan and Jeff Smith reruns too both of which are better than any of them on today.