Why not?

Attachments

• rr3.jpg
    rr3.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 305

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Ever seen Bobby Flay’s Boy Meets Grill.

He can’t grill. He burns everything! Maybe in his private time away from the camera he can grill, but on that show, he burns nearly everything!! It hurts to watch it sometimes!

So, if I ever burn something, I always say “Damn, I Bobby Flayed it”.

Typically, I say, “The chicken is on the grill, let’s hope I don’t Bobby Flay it while we make the sides”.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
No, if I don't like them I don't watch them hence I watch very little of FN's programming any more.

smoke king

Banned
No, if I don't like them I don't watch them hence I watch very little of FN's programming any more.

Funny you should mention that Joe. Mrs SK and were discussing that we rarely watch FN anymore either. I do like "chopped" (but I could do without Ted Allen) other than that, it seems to have changed. Silly competitions, etc. Very little programming to inspire......

Now that thats out of the way, I really thought I would like "Down home with the Neelys (A BBQ guy after all) but what is with that cutsey-poo crap between him and his wife ? :puke1::puke1:

What are they - in 7th grade?? I'll get my BBQ info from Bam thank you very much!

Oh and I almost forgot-Giadas head is ginormous!!

Last edited:

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Now that thats out of the way, I really thought I would like "Down home with the Neelys (A BBQ guy after all) but what is with that cutsey-poo crap between him and his wife ? :puke1::puke1:

What are they - in 7th grade?? I'll get my BBQ info from Bam thank you very much!

OMG! You are SOOOO right.

Does my smooky-pookey want to smokey-wokey some ribsy-ibsies?

GOD!!!! My IQ drops every time I watch that show! :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum:

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I've watched the Neely's one time and no thanks never again. Giadas has a head I never noticed. I've only could stand Chopped about till the first commercial and changed the channel another stupid cooking contest. Flay I've never been impressed with at all. I occasionally catch a show an Alton Brown's good eats and do watch Emeril Live and Emeril's Essence during the week in the morning. I also watch Emeril Live and the original Iron Chef from Japan after that on FLN then move on to other things. Now I catch Tyler once in a while but have seen all of shows I think. I also watch Mario on FLN in the morning. I catch Giadas once in a while if I haven't seen it before. Other than that the only shows I watch cooking related are Top Chef on Bravo and a the F word on the BBC. The rest is basically garbage with nothing but recipes for stuff I wouldn't eat.

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter

i do not like the Neely's, i thought i would. all the hype about a bbq show coming on FN, then the first show i see them grilling some ribs on an indoor grill.WTF..thats not bbq...lol

i have nothing against grilling ribs but dont call it BBQ when you actually own a Q restaurant..lol

the other one the irks me is Ina Garten - most of the stuff she cooks, i cant afford to make. i the way she talks makes me like she is talking down to the general normal population..

and lastly is Sandra Lee - alright to look at but my god woman put down the down the drink and eat some of the food you make...lmao

neely-shrimpstick3.jpg

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
OMG you've done it again! This Ina one is a killer!! HA! Where did you find these???

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Just a little rant....what is it with Guy Fieri and the sweat band on his forearm and the sun glasses on the back of his head?

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
I'm speaking as a member and NOT as a moderator. How in the f*uck can you people be so G** Damn cruel to our glorious celebrities? You make me sick.

Don't worry, Ray Ray. I'll back you till the end of time... Love, Muzz

Attachments

• RayRay2.jpg
    RayRay2.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 269

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Oh, carp. Ya'll have no idea how many pics Buzz has of Rachael Ray. (It's unnatural, if you ask me.)

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Oh, carp. Ya'll have no idea how many pics Buzz has of Rachael Ray. (It's unnatural, if you ask me.)

There is much much more to my dear RR than just portraits of her perfect face. She has so much more to offer.

Attachments

• rr040.jpg
    rr040.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 374

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
Just a little rant....what is it with Guy Fieri and the sweat band on his forearm and the sun glasses on the back of his head?

because he is hiding tattoos and i believe his son gave him the armband when he started on foodnetwork....when i worked in cali and arizona, everybody wore their sunglasses on the back of their heads.. i think its a california thing..lol

Last edited:

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
I don't think it has anything to do with tatoos. He's wearing the thing on two different places on his arm in these pics. I think he's just strange...

guy-football-lg.jpg

2009-03-17T100625Z_01_BTRE52G0S2T00_RTROPTP_3_LIFE-US-FOOD-CHEFS-FIERI.JPG

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
I don't think it has anything to do with tatoos. He's wearing the thing on two different places on his arm in these pics. I think he's just strange...

guy-football-lg.jpg

2009-03-17T100625Z_01_BTRE52G0S2T00_RTROPTP_3_LIFE-US-FOOD-CHEFS-FIERI.JPG

I think he's just stuck in the 80s!!! :lol:

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I actually think his hair is a dead giveaway, his electric butt plug shorted out. :unsure:

Now Buzz needs to come out of the closet, he loves RR as much as David (D_R_Sharpening) does so let them be. :twak: