hells kitchen/ kitchen nightmares

Coleen said that they sent a "casting call"(?) to her cooking "school", and when none of her students wanted to participate, she decided to go for it.

She's probably kicking herself in the Butt now :dizzy: But good for her. Maybe she can pull out of this thing unharmed. Have a few good shows, and build up her business. Its a once in a lifetime experience , so why not take the chance. The only thing that can get hurt is her pride, and i think she is well beyond that already :shock:

Wart

Banned
Had it not been for the young lady removing herself from the competition, she (Coleen) would have been gone last night.

I think Ji is her name.

What I think is we havent seen the last of Ji. I don't know the time frame of the show, the period it's shot over, a couple days off the ankle and she may be able to come back (Assuming this isn't a put on being used to further the drama. The slip didn't look that bad BUT I know devistating things can happen when it looks like nothing happened.)

I'm not sure Coleen would have been gone, Lacy, the Ditz who skipped out on doing the front work and spent the day in bed could have been gone too.

Whats worse, someone who gives you a headache or someone who skipps out on their job?

Of course this is assuming this isn't all a manipulation.

Far as the contestants, you know the contestants are profiled, pshyc tested to give good show. And you know the production crew stirs them up for the little interviews, sort of like the Jerry Springer Show(sic). Take a group put together for their personalities, pock them with a pointy stick and you have drama.

Wart

Banned
She's probably kicking herself in the Butt now :dizzy: But good for her. Maybe she can pull out of this thing unharmed. Have a few good shows, and build up her business. Its a once in a lifetime experience , so why not take the chance. The only thing that can get hurt is her pride, and i think she is well beyond that already :shock:

Does she actually teach at the school or does she own and operate it?

Love2"Q"

i like both shows .. the british version of nightmares is
better to me .. he really helps them out ..

MikeStewart

I get a kick out of both shows but I really think that the Hell's Kitchen stuff is a bit over the top.

Mr. Ramsey is a little too " in your face" for me.

It does make for good television.

Folks love Drama.

Mike

Wart

Banned
Hells Kitchen reminds me of Boot Camp without the discipline.

I think Ramsey is getting burnt out on being the TI.

Ralphanator

Hells Kitchen is a great show but when Gordan start to scream and humiliate the Chefs i think it is a bit overboard!!

Kitchen Nightmares BBC version vs the USA version goes to show you how to F-Up a good Show! to much drama and BS on the u s version! The British is right to the point of what is wrong and how to fix it!