What are you craving?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
we all get cravings, so what are you craving at the moment?

i am craving tomato juice with lemon, salt and pepper. i can't seem to get enough of it since ................. come to think about it since i quit smoking 21 days ago. i really haven't been hit that hard by quitting smoking withdrawal (no patches just cold turkey) which surprises the heck outta me because other times i have tried it i just couldn't last more than hours maybe 1/2 day. could my body craving tomato juice be a subconsciece way my body is coping? are there natural withdrawal fighting vits and mins in tomato juice?

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
What am I craving? What am I craving? Mmmmm, I gotta think hard on this one.
you may not be craving anything at the moment. the craving i am talking about is when for no reason your body (not your mind) starts craving something. this is a medical fact, if your body is lacking certain vits and/or mins you can get actual cravings for foods that will supply you with what you need.

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
Well just don't give up... I'm speaking from experience of being a smoker of Camel Menthol Full Flavor for 20+ years so I do know how hard it is to quit.

It takes 30 days to get over the withdrawls and 90 days to completely clear your lungs of all tar.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Well I'm 63 and smoking since I was 16 with no luck in quiting at all. Tried the patch, gum, vitamins and even the current pill (gave me wet dreams and little else). I have finally quit trying to quit and just decided if it kills me so what since we all die eventually any how.

Now as far as craving, well........... since my wife has been out of it for 3 weeks now I'll pass on the answer to that but will say I will need some help soon.

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
I have been smoke free since December 14, 2006 and I get gagged if I get anywhere near anyone that is smoking. The ciggarette smoke literally grabs my breath.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Well I'm 63 and smoking since I was 16 with no luck in quiting at all. Tried the patch, gum, vitamins and even the current pill (gave me wet dreams and little else). I have finally quit trying to quit and just decided if it kills me so what since we all die eventually any how.

Now as far as craving, well........... since my wife has been out of it for 3 weeks now I'll pass on the answer to that but will say I will need some help soon.
ummmmmmmmmmmmmm i am talking food cravings here (but maybe take one of those pills?):mrgreen:

joec

Gold Site Supporter
ummmmmmmmmmmmmm i am talking food cravings here (but maybe take one of those pills?):mrgreen:

You mean one of those blue ones that turn a dud into a stud.....:yum: Not my problem yet Dear but perhaps when I'm 80 it will happen.... :whistling:

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
I have been smoke free since December 14, 2006 and I get gagged if I get anywhere near anyone that is smoking. The ciggarette smoke literally grabs my breath.
i have been walking in and out of restrooms, resturants and also hotel rooms etc where people are/have been smoking and it hasn't affected me in the least. it is kinda strange. but this thread ISN'T about quitting smoking. it is about food cravings.

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
Oh joec! you must try harder and never give up. By-the-way! joec doesn't stand for joe camel does it? :yum::yum::yum::yum:. If so, have I got a bone to pick with you! :wink::wink: :yum::yum::yum::yum:

joec

Gold Site Supporter

Oh and that would be food to a vampire or a werewolf so who knows for sure there dear where I fall into that group. :shock:

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
I didn't see anywhere it specified, food! did you? all it said is "what are you craving" Right! :)

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
You mean one of those blue ones that turn a dud into a stud.....:yum: Not my problem yet Dear but perhaps when I'm 80 it will happen.... :whistling:
i meant one of the pills that give you wet dreams!!

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
I didn't see anywhere it specified, food! did you? all it said is "what are you craving" Right! :)
well in my first post i talked about tomato juice and if it had vits and mins i may need. sorry i guess a figured ................ to high brow huh? oh well LOL

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Oh the wet dream pills are the one that recently came out for curing smoking. They give you very very vivid dreams among other scarier side effect like possible suicide. The dream effect works and the suicide is also a result of those dreams since real life is never that good. :dizzy: Oh and they didn't even dent the urge for a smoke either, even after almost 2 weeks.