"Bang, bag, choo-choo train...

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
eating lunchmeat on the aeroplane."

I LOVE this Hillshire Farms commercial, and DW thinks it's the dumbest commercial on TV.

I think the one with the 20" armpit hair is the dumbest. What say you?

homecook

eating lunchmeat on the aeroplane."

I LOVE this Hillshire Farms commercial, and DW thinks it's the dumbest commercial on TV.

I think the one with the 20" armpit hair is the dumbest. What say you?

OMG!! That commercial is sooooo gross!!! I agree with you.

Barb

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
It's OK, there are definitely worse ones out there...

"Have a Happy Period!" , and don't ever forget the Summers Eve commercials!

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
I can't think of any reason why a woman would like that commercial.. now what they are selling.. that is a different story!:tongue:

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Here's the Boost Mobile commercial...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iT89qfDx3yM[/ame]

Calicolady

One moronic, one gross. And grown people vote/approve these things to be aired at corp. meetings. I guess that's why I don't make the big bucks.

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
One moronic, one gross. And grown people vote/approve these things to be aired at corp. meetings. I guess that's why I don't make the big bucks.

I'm 58 years old, and I have never been asked for my opinion on a commercial, nor been included in any national polling for anything of any consequence. Who are the simpletons that they get to answer their questions that are written to lead you to a predetermined conclusion? Who are the Neilson families that have nothing better than to sit in front of the TV 24/7? Is their name really Neilson? Do they have a pulse?

Some of these ad firms should be locked up for coming up with such stupid stuff. Sure I remember the commercial for its stupidity, and I figure the product must be equally worthless, so I make a conscious effort to NOT buy the products with stupid commercials.

Have a Happy Period! :bonk::yum::yum:

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
I think I posted about it a few weeks ago. I cant tell you how much I HATE that commercial. Dumbest thing Ive ever seen. HATE IT!

joec

Gold Site Supporter
If you have satellite TV (any company) or Cable they know what people are watching so no need to survey TV any more. The only surveys I get are in email from companies I buy from on line.