Thursday 4/26/2012 What's the meal plan?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Roasted bone-in chicken breast sliced and served over salad is the plan.

Any plans?

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
I'm thinking something simple like tomato soup with grilled cheese or egg salad sandwiches.

Embryodad

Makin a Pork Butt Steak (Braising on the stovetop) for Mommy "T"...
She's down South Jersey on Uncs Farm...Helping him out and cooking him meals to stick in the freezer. So she'll be home tonight, and she always asks,"What did ya cook?... Anything Good?...
So, I'll tell her it's a surprise.
I am wishing for a Burger with bacon and cheese. Fries? I'll just pick up a large fries at Micky D's!

Embryodad

I'm thinking something simple like tomato soup with grilled cheese or egg salad sandwiches.
OOoooo! Tomato soup sounds good!
We used to get Campbells Tomato...but the new rules with low sodium their soup is horrible. Adding salt doesn't work on the flavor either...

I love eating tomato soup hot, and then a pat of butter in the center, and a dusting of black pepper. As the butter melts....a swirl around with the spoon, and slurp slurp slurp...yummy yummy...ah-chew ah-chew ..a couple sneezes from the pepper, and Umm Umm Umm!... Can you tell I'm hungry? Again!...
I just had a egg beaters and cheese & sausage pattie on a bagel; with cold butter; so it melts as it's chewed. I eat with gusto! L O L

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Something I've noticed about the Campbell's lo-so tomato soup..
Seems like it's got more sugar in it than the regular, probably a marketing trick to make it more appealing.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
I like the Progresso tomato soup. I add grated parmesan cheese to it. YUM!

Embryodad

I had two of these baby's...

Had no H D Rolls..and I wasn't gonna buy an 8 Pack for just two dogs...

Used the Texas Toast..and buttered one side and toasted them!

I enjoyed them so much. DW was not home, and I could actually hear myself chew and bite without any noise or talking from the innards of the house, from people that live here too!

I felt so unhappy that I was going to call DW and have her talk to me as I chewed and swallowed my meal so as to make it like home with Mrs. "T".
You heard of Mr. "T" ??? .... Well I got a Mrs. "T" !!!... L O L ... Minus the Gold Chains though..

Anyway..Here is the beauty of it all.........

5791c511.jpg

9197e025.jpg
The Ends are the Best Part

The hot dogs were Oscar Mayer All Beef Dogs. Dee Lish Us!

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
angelhair & roasted garlic sauce for us.

mama, yum- egg salad, haven't made that in awhile. maybe i'll make that soon for a lite dinner.

Attachments

• IMG_37841368.jpg
    IMG_37841368.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 142

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Delicious is right, Jimmy!
I LOVE Oscar Mayer beef franks!

Here's my melt, with pancake batter onion rings..

2012-04-26 17-11-44.085.jpg

2012-04-26 17-07-28.532.jpg

Embryodad

Thanks Jimmy, but it's heartburn city around here right now.. ugh.. :/ lol
A couple tspns. of honey to settle the stomach. Or tums...

DD said to me,"Dad take honey for gas and heartburn!" ... It worked!

Right now I have the wishes for something (Not Sweet) such as some cheese on crackers...or a couple of fried meatballs to munch on. Dreams with that because there aren't any made. It will only take me 1/2 hour after thawing some ground beef. Oh Geeze...I forgot to make the Bacon for tomorrow. L O L

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Well, I should be taking my prescribed Protonix, since my last trip to the hospital in January- but I don't.
Noted the honey... just took some Tums ;) thanks Doctah! hehe

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
thanx, lollie & jimmy.

awwww, jimmy, the end of your post was so, just awwww. yummy-looking dogs.

both of yinz, delicious. i swear by tums & milk, btw. & the purple pill samples my doctors gimme.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Everything looks and sounds WONDEFUL!!

I had a green tossed salad with tuna and tomato topping and a side of 1/2 a roasted chicken breast.

I want onion rings :blob_blue: