$12.99 TV Series DVD Sale!!!!

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Family Guy is always funny - in fact, I was just watching it! I like Big Love on HBO. And Dead Like Me was great, along with Dexter. I was addicted to Star Trek:The Next Generation - I was sooo hot for Patrick Stewart. I used to watch 30-Something for years, but I have no idea why now. LA Law, too. Oooh, I liked Boston Legal, too.

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
Family Guy is always funny - in fact, I was just watching it! I like Big Love on HBO. And Dead Like Me was great, along with Dexter. I was addicted to Star Trek:The Next Generation - I was sooo hot for Patrick Stewart. I used to watch 30-Something for years, but I have no idea why now. LA Law, too. Oooh, I liked Boston Legal, too.

Boston Legal is just so damn smart!!! Its tough for me to find an intelligent comedy! And it had some great drama too. Im a Shatner fan. LOOOOOVE Betty White!!!!

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Boston Legal is just so damn smart!!! Its tough for me to find an intelligent comedy! And it had some great drama too. Im a Shatner fan. LOOOOOVE Betty White!!!!
That's when I became a Shatner fan! And you're right - it was such an intelligent show, besides making me laugh so hard my sides hurt.