"The Last Finger Lump of Peanut Butter"

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I was struck by this post from Embryodad in the dinner thread.

I do this, too!

Who else???

:good:

Lee

"Everytime I see peanutbutter....I think of how delicately I will paint the peanutbutter on crackers. Yea! Right! By the Tablespoon full on each cracker.

Then comes the ( what I call ) "The Last Finger Lump" of Peanutbutter.....

That is when you are ready to put the jar away, but just have to get that huge wad on your finger and lap it down. Ummmmmm!
Actually I do that, but I scoop it out with the butter knife, and not my finger.
LOL "

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Me to! :hide:
Sure glad I am not alergic to peanutbutter. That would be horrible.

I like Jif and it's not. Because I'm a choosy mother. LOL

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Chunky PB here. Jif, Peter Pan, or Skippy.
I use a teaspoon to scoop it out- (slide off to bread or cracker with index finger) then use the back of the spoon to spread.. and do that one more bite dip with the spoon or my finger lol
Gosh, that sounds good.. a peanut butter/blackberry jam sandwich :D

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
I would rather have the crunchy but a little accident just after Christmas last year changed my mind.

I've only had a few fillings and never had to have a crown.

I bit down on a chunk of peanut just the right way. I now have matching crowns, one over the other. Chunks of both the bottom and top teeth broke off.

Maybe I should start a new thread "Dangerous Foods!"

Jim

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Jim - Don't mess with Mr. Peanut

Attachments

• Mr Peanut.jpg
    Mr Peanut.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 164

Cooksie

Site Supporter
I don't do it with peanut butter, but I've been known to run my finger around the inside of the onion dip container to get the last little smidge right before I throw it away (only when nobody is looking :whistle:).

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
have i mentioned that i take serrated knives to the tub of jif & saw them in half so as 2 get the last 'lil amount of PB.......
laffin @ the responses, namely yours, doc :)
i have found an easier way, tho- 'iggle make thier own fresh nut-butters w/ olive oil, salt, & that's 'bout it. & they're in containers, those clear plastic resealable ones, so u can get the last grain of it sans sawing the container in half & have an item 2 store food in later on!
tho i am a skippy/jif person @ heart, & prefer smooth tho i get crunchy, too

cookingirl

looooovveeeeeeeeeeee peanut butter!!!!! yum------scoop it out--heaping! and scrape the jar with a teaspoon! don't bother with the crackers or bread! smooth,please