Meals in Minutes, or Quickie Meals

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Would y'all adopt one of my sons, Keltin??? Hell, would you adopt me?

Come on girl! Plenty of room!

But he IS a great kid. Even though he is not related to me, I "see" a lot of me and my Dad in him. He was raised right, and I whole heartedly approve. One hell of a hard working kid! He just doesn't stop and wants to accomplish so much....and he is doing so well at this point (21)....actually makes me feel lazy watching him! :yum:

Lefty

Yank
Oriental Ramen Soup
with leftover chicken diced
diced green onion
dash sesame oil
dash soy sauce

mods, and bell peppers, shroom, onions can be used
alts, any left over meat such as pork chop, or beef can be used.

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
the best thing to do when trying to make quick meals is to plan ahead... meal planning is hard to do sometimes but does make things alot easier.for example if your making chicken one night, make an extra chicken breast or two then you have something made ahead already

Mrs.Bam love chicken alfredo :yuk: (for me..lol)

we take a pkg of already cooked chicken(Tyson's cajun), a jar of roasted garlic alfredo,frozen broccoli heads and pasta

cook your pasta, when it is just about done, i throw the broccoli in to heat it up, drain when cooked, heat alfredo in pot and add other ingredients, less that 15 minutes, no big prep work or cooking times

or (and i have lots of quick meal recipes..lol)

Frito Chili Pie

1 pound Velveeta cheese, cut in cubes
1 can (10 oz.) Rotel diced tomatoes with green chiles,
1 package (10 oz.) regular size Fritos,
2 cans (1 pound, 8 oz. each) chili without beans or about 5 cups homemade chili,
8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded

Preheat the oven to 350F degrees. Spray a medium-size baking dish with non-stick spray. Combine the cheese and tomatoes in a saucepan or microwave and heat slowly until the cheese melts. Heat the chili in another saucepan.

Place half the Fritos in the baking dish. Spoon half the chili over the Fritos. Cover with a layer of cheese sauce. (There will be cheese sauce left over to use as a dip.) Scatter the remaining Fritos over the cheese. Cover with the rest of the chili and sprinkle with the shredded cheddar cheese. Bake uncovered about 30 minutes, until hot and bubbly.

You can garnish with chopped onions, green chilies, jalapenos and or sour cream

mczzht.jpg