A Word to Flame War Instigators

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
Do NOT come over here and put ANY of our Members down!!!! EVER!!!!!
Chasing people around the internet to put them down and call them Noobie is not only childish, it is against forum rules.
You also make YOURSELF look like a fricken INSANE person that is also a smack-talkin asshole. I dont CARE what others have done in OTHER forums. I care what they do HERE.

So please, to those who care to chase down members from other forums, please get mental help.

There are forums out there that are like cults and treat people poorly. We welcome ANYONE from those types of forums and I will NOT tollerate wackos coming here and attacking OUR members.

noobietinker

Oh why does the birds feather thread is closed? i was askin good questions and not get answers. This is I sad,i think:confused:

The Tourist

Banned
Please read these points

After many (many) discussions with friends and counsel, I'm convinced that this is a "black bag" operation. That is, the libel cited here stems from trolls and renegade mods, and not the forum owner. That makes sense, as I reflect.

(Frankly, I don't even think he knows.)

First off, by reputation I think the owner has a temper like mine. If he found out that his people were holding "late night" sessions on his forum and bandwidth, opening his property to some liability, then I wouldn't have to do a thing. He would have them drawn and quartered.

And in another way with this type of temper, you don't try to damage a person by sneakiness and innuendo as my attacker did. You challenge the guy to a very public duel, in the brightest time of day, in the town square, with news cameras rolling.

You don't do it cloaked in the night like a coward.

But let's be real here, guys. Every organization, be that a phalanx of rolling Angels to a conclave of cardinals, has some good folks and some very bad apples. Same thing here.

The bad guys are perhaps half a dozen in a group of ten thousand and many lurkers. And we've always stated that we want the guilty.

There are some very poignant ideals here. As you know, my wife is ill. Within two weeks she goes in for a biopsy. Now granted, even in the worst case scenario, problems with a thyroid are very manageable with surgery. No one is hanging black crepe yet. And they found the issue in plenty of time.

The problem is me. In the expression "an old biker" you will find the word "biker." I want someone to pay, and pay dearly for this. For right now, the slime who libeled my character and business will have to do. And hunting him down gives me focus.

But also in that expression you will find the word "old." I've been around the block. I've seen corporations crumble in the mix of the good and the bad. The singular stories include foolishness.

There are some very decent people. The problem is that this slime hides behind their skirts. Never forget that. In fact, much of the time the guilty are exposed by the very people behind which he hides.

And don't forget modern technology. We have the IPs and talented hackers who can plow through rows of ping-pong servers and dummy cheeseboxes. We'll get him/them, we'll expose him/them and we'll bring him/them to a horrible justice.

But don't blame the innocent. And don't smear them with the same brush. Just pity the fool.

The Tourist

Banned
More news you can use.

I received a PM today from our own resident troll, Via777. Turns out that after I told him to have his attorney contact me, I find out that he really is my buddy. The wuss wrote this:

"Tourist-This is the only response I am going to type. I am not going to have a lwayer contact you. I have not caused any trouble. I'm not going to post here. I have no desire to. I have plenty of fun reading knifeforums and foodieforums. I don't come here regularly so if you respond to this I probably will not recieve it for quite sometime, if ever. Don't know why you took my comments as potentially harming your business. I have never recieved services from you. Have a nice day. Bruce"

No trouble, eh? He causes trouble wherever he goes. He's been banned from more forums than Chinese spam. The mods at KF banned him four times in one night.

Well, folks, too late. He stated in a public forum that I didn't know what I was doing. This forum is read by thousands of members and lurkers. More importantly, by many chefs who may have wanted my services.

He trashed me and my business in writing. That's libel.

We continue to research IP addresses. My attorney has even recommended we seek an additional attorney who practices business law. We're not going to stop.

And it turns out that some KF members have registered here under different names to cause trouble. And we have their IPs, as well.