Good Morning All!!

homecook

It's 58 degrees this morning.....chilly. Going up to 77 and sunny. It's looking like a beautiful day! I'm leaving to take my walk and will catch you on my way back. lol

I hope your day is starting out great and it continues!!!!:wave: Happy Thursday!

suziquzie

Good morning! Same here, 56 now, 78 and sun later.
I should make it an outside day, 80 and sunny will be a dream very soon.
:)
Have a fine day!

Lefty

Yank
58 here going to be 77. I am only working 7 hours and I go on a four day weekend. :alc: :clap: Color me happy. I have 160 hours of vacation, I might not stay all 7. :whistle: Have a great day everyone.

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
Good morning! I'm on the train. Weather is about the same. Catch you all when I get to NYC.

heb1976

Day is starting good. Hubby woke me up early ... they wanted him at work early. Finally some overtime. Justin got ready fast aside from me having to tie his shoes and put his coat on for him. Kyle was up before Justin, dressed and ready to go as well. I am going to do some scrapbooking stuff and laundry while I wait for the call back from the ortho doctor for Justin.

Edited to add - I kept hearing a noise in the bathroom - thought it was the cats playing in the bathtub. Open the cabinet door and out comes Milo. Why do my kids think it is funny to lock the cats in closets, dresser drawers and cabinets? UGH!

homecook

Day is starting good. Hubby woke me up early ... they wanted him at work early. Finally some overtime. Justin got ready fast aside from me having to tie his shoes and put his coat on for him. Kyle was up before Justin, dressed and ready to go as well. I am going to do some scrapbooking stuff and laundry while I wait for the call back from the ortho doctor for Justin.

Edited to add - I kept hearing a noise in the bathroom - thought it was the cats playing in the bathtub. Open the cabinet door and out comes Milo. Why do my kids think it is funny to lock the cats in closets, dresser drawers and cabinets? UGH!

Because they can!! :yum::yum:

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter

Because they are boys and that's what boys do. "Way to go, guys! Make Mommy crazy.":a1::tongue::tongue:

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
It doesn't matter how crazy you are already, they find a deeper level to push you towrads.

Lunch time here - mix of sunshine and showers. Even got a number of things off my list - more to go on though. Just started simmering a batch of courgette chutney and picked a whole lot of damsons.

homecook

It's another beautiful day in the neighborhood!! It's going to be warm and sunny!! All is good and it's Friday!!!!!

I'm going for my walk and will be back in 30. lol

Hope everyone has a wonderful, glorious day!!

suziquzie

good morning, sun and 80 again!
actually getting kind of old.... I'm ready for fall...
Every day is a new day, lets hope that includes today. :)

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
Good Morning - Gorgeous day in New Jersey. I am trying to sneak a day off here and make it a 4 day weekend.

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Good morning,y'all. I have a new customer today and I hope my broken English is up to par, because hers is certainly strong.:lol: I had to ask three times for the name of her street, and if it wasn't for her telling me the cross street I would still be scratching my head.