If you aren't watching the Haitian relief on TV right now....

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I've been watching it but have only recognized a few of the performers. I wished they would at least flash who they are. I've heard a few for the first time that I would actually buy something by them. As for Haiti, I've done all I can for now but will hopefully be able to do more in a few months.

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
I've been watching it but have only recognized a few of the performers. I wished they would at least flash who they are. I've heard a few for the first time that I would actually buy something by them. As for Haiti, I've done all I can for now but will hopefully be able to do more in a few months.

I think the beauty of it is these normally publicity seeking hounds go unmentioned tonight. They're doing a fantastic job, touched my heart, and I donated. Normally, "stars" turn me off.

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
Just so sad! Breaks my heart when they show the devastation over there!! I pray they are getting all the help they need now and in the future to rebuild and and better conditions than they have had in the past. Hopefully this tragedy will make other countries more aware of their need of help. Seeing the faces makes it more personal.

buckytom

Grill Master
we've donated through the texting thing.

one of my co-workers is haitian, and he said the best foundation that he knows about is clinton's. (the william j. clinton foundation) 100% of everything donated goes to haiti. nothing skimmed for operating expenses like advertising, or employees, or the web site.
he donated his entire paycheck last week, and sent plane tickets out of the dominican republic to allow his sil, her kids, and a neighbor's of theirs kid to come up here to live with him. he already is registering the kids for school.
his brother is staying in haiti to help out as his house was spared, so he's taking in neighbors as well. they have no power or water, but it's something. so many have nothing at all.