I'm listening........

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
to Christmas music. I know I know....it's waaaaay too early. I cannot help myself. I've got the house to myself, I'm about to begin prepping for thanksgiving dinner. I've got decorations up outside. I'm going to get the banister garlands done today.

hahahahahahahaha I'm listening to christmas music!!! Anyone else doing it already??

suziquzie

I have been... I don't think the week of Thanksgiving is too early at this point.... not when they start decorating the stores the day after Halloween..... :/

I'll probably drag a few things up tomorrow from storage :)

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks Vera lol
Since this is Thanksgiving week, yes I am listening to Christmas music, last week was still too soon haha

Lefty

Yank
I haven't yet. But this does give me a good idea. Saturday will be a great day to pull down the Xmas supplies and start decorating and even play some music. That will cheer up my old lady. :)

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
As per Vera's fabulous suggestion, Luciano Pavarotti's Christmas CD - the one with the Vienna Boys' Choir - is ringing through my house. When he sings O Holy Night, I get shivers.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
As per Vera's fabulous suggestion, Luciano Pavarotti's Christmas CD - the one with the Vienna Boys' Choir - is ringing through my house. When he sings O Holy Night, I get shivers.
Yep, that one does the same for me.
Also when he sings Ave Maria.

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
I've got Dean Martin with the Count Bassie Orchestra right now....and I love love love Lou Monte's Dominick the Donkey!