Buying trial sizes of perfume

chocolate moose

Super Site Supporter
Does anyone know if there is a website or store that specializes in small, discount perfumes? (Like, .25 oz.)

I Googled but came up empty handed.

Thanks.

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
You need to go to a store that has an attack spray lady....and tell her you want to get a bottle of the best perfume they have...but you want your girlfriend to smell it first....She'll probably give you a few samples.

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Over the years DW and I have figured out which ones we like, and she gets regular sized stuff in those scents. Whenever we go out we will 'browse' around and test out some of the new scents out. Mostly we don't like them, but if we hit upon one we like we might buy a small container and see how it goes.
Often though we have found close to the holidays they tend to carry a lot of the boxes with samplers in them. $20 for about 8 of the small spray bottles.

chocolate moose

Super Site Supporter
What I really want is a small perfume to keep in my gym bag that won't tempt anyone to break into my locker to steal.

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Ah, then why not buy a small purse-sized cologne version of your favorite perfume. It will be cheaper and accomplish the same thing. I know perfumes like White Shoulders comes this way.

chocolate moose

Super Site Supporter
Pie, the scent I'm crazy about right now, for example, is Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Dare; a small size is 40 dollars !!!

chocolate moose

Super Site Supporter
I'm sorry to be difficult, Pie - purses, valuable, money, jewelery, etc., are not supposed to be brought left in gym lockers, and they aren't allowed on the exercise floor, either. that's why i want something really small.

chocolate moose

Super Site Supporter
I don't know or like too many perfumes. I guess I'm not a very fancy lady. The trial serves weren't that cheap either. So, In the end, I took 2 bottles of almost used up perfume to work to put in my gym bag. No sooner did I do that then I got 2 Victoria's Secret gift cards for free undies. When I went there to redeem them, they had my favorite scent marked down !!! So I got it. A 2.5 oz size isn't heavy, and only cost $10.