Easy meatballs

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
I got this recipe out of the Kraft foods magazine and made some. They are so easy, and versatile and the fam loves them!

2 lbs of ground beef (next time I may mix 1 lb beef/1 lb pork)
1 box of chicken stuffing mix
1 1/2 cups of milk
2 eggs

Mix all ingredients together. Foil two large baking sheets and spray with non-stick. Form into 1.5 inch balls and bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until brown.

You can use them with spaghetti, in brown gravy, as swedish meatballs....the list goes on and it's a lot cheaper than buying the frozen ones - this makes 40 meatballs!

Cooksie

Site Supporter
I got this recipe out of the Kraft foods magazine and made some. They are so easy, and versatile and the fam loves them!

2 lbs of ground beef (next time I may mix 1 lb beef/1 lb pork)
1 box of chicken stuffing mix
1 1/2 cups of milk
2 eggs

Mix all ingredients together. Foil two large baking sheets and spray with non-stick. Form into 1.5 inch balls and bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until brown.

You can use them with spaghetti, in brown gravy, as swedish meatballs....the list goes on and it's a lot cheaper than buying the frozen ones - this makes 40 meatballs!

:mrgreen: I got that same magazine the other day. I am just about out of my Rosita's (frozen) meatballs, so I will give this a try. Thanks :thumb:

chowhound

Ol-Blue posted a meatloaf recipe once (that I love) that included stuffing mix. Knowing that I'll bet this recipe is pretty good, too.
Thanks for posting, RM!