Bam's Porkaholic Rub

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
All I can say is OH MY GOD, Jeff!!! That was the best taste and the most tender pork loin that I have ever had!! I am not kidding!!! You even got praise from the husband!!:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

Very nice flavor!! THANK YOU!!!

Attachments

• 100_3026.jpg
    100_3026.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 133
  • 100_3028.jpg
    100_3028.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
It's a rub that Bam makes. I don't think he will share that one as it's his business secret:mrgreen:

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
Where can I find the recipe for this?

i am sorry that recipe i cannot share...i share just about everything i make except this one..lol

Each batch i make, which is 7 servings takes on average of 2-3 days to make. i have a couple of ingredients that are only locally sold and i have to dry them,grind and make into a rub...

eventually my goal is to put it onto the market...and possibly my hot sauce and a new sauce...BamBam's BBQ Sauce

It's a rub that Bam makes. I don't think he will share that one as it's his business secret:mrgreen:

you are right there..lol

and thank you very much for the great review

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
How long did you cook that loin and to what temp. It shredded! Cool! I usually just cook mine long enough to get to pinkish done and slicing material. Your's looks great though! How'd you do it?

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
How long did you cook that loin and to what temp. It shredded! Cool! I usually just cook mine long enough to get to pinkish done and slicing material. Your's looks great though! How'd you do it?

i am curious as well... when i cook my loins to shredding, they are way too over done and never juicy...maybe i came up with a new way to cook a pulled loin that keeps it juicy..lmao

ok i am going to regret saying this but...her loin looks so good..:hide:

at least i didnt say her butt looks so good..:brows::yum:

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
i am curious as well... when i cook my loins to shredding, they are way too over done and never juicy...maybe i came up with a new way to cook a pulled loin that keeps it juicy..lmao

ok i am going to regret saying this but...her loin looks so good..:hide:

at least i didnt say her butt looks so good..:brows::yum:

I think admiring a woman's loin is a bit more out there than admiring her butt!! :yum:

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
I didn't do anything to it, lol. I put the rub on, wrapped it in foil and put it in the oven at 350* for about 3 hours to inner temp of 145* and then it rested for about 30 minutes, that's it and let me tell you, it was SO tender. Didn't need a knife, lol. I used one at first and it just fell apart!!:a1:
And Jeff, just so you know. The rub is the ONLY thing I did different than I normally do.

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
eventually my goal is to put it onto the market...and possibly my hot sauce and a new sauce...BamBam's BBQ Sauce

If Larry Raymond (I know the guy - he's from Wausau) can be successful with Sweet Baby Ray's sauces, you can be a success with your rubs and sauces. Go for it!!!!!

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
If Larry Raymond (I know the guy - he's from Wausau) can be successful with Sweet Baby Ray's sauces, you can be a success with your rubs and sauces. Go for it!!!!!

thanks for your kind words Buzz oh and your sample should be there any day now..lol

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Coolness! I got mine in the mail today. Seems you have some sugar/brown sugar in it as it clumped together and got hard. I stuck it in the food processor and ran it a few seconds to get it back to fine powder then stuck it in a vacuum bag and vacuum sealed it. I should be able to use it in the next couple days on a pork roast. Can’t wait!

Thanks Bam!!!! :clap:

BTW – Why the two bags? It appears the same stuff is in each?

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
One other thing, the smell is great. I tasted it, and it's very nice, and definitely has some pepper/hotness to it. Not strong or overpowering, but subtle and creeps up nicely. I'm loving it.

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
couple answers..yah i knew it was going to clump...i rushed my drying times a little bit.:twak:on me...lol

the two pkgs are the same, yours is the one i forgot to put a note in.:twak:again on me..lol..... they were shipped that way for shipping purposes. shipped in one big package they were to thick to fit through the shipping guideline they use.

some of the clumping wasnt all brown sugar/sugar, it was my secret ingredient and it was dry when i started making the rub, but when i started to pkg it, it got humid here. my vacuum sealer took a dump so this is why it was in crappy plastic bags this time.

the heat is chipotle powder. i didnt want to burn everybody with my smoked habanero powder..lol

now to find a new sealer. i need to find a way to ship these out way cheaper. i may need to find a 3rd party shipper or packer in USA. have to mull that one over..lol

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Thanks Bam! Actually, you wrote on the sealing label to mix the two packages. Besides, I'd seen the note from the other's pictures, so I knew what to do. Can't wait to use this! Thanks a million!!