A Prayer Request

Ian M.

This was sent to us several days ago and we thought we'd share it with anyone who may wish to join in with this - Ian and Fallon

We have a prayer request. There's a great lady we've known since we were little children.

She's very sick. Some experts say she's terminal. She has survived many difficulties, has given her life to helping others, and has gotten little respect or help in return.

On top of that, she's being abused by those to whom she's given everything. It breaks our hearts.

Seems there's nothing we can do alone. But maybe, if we just all join in and lift her up together, God will help her.

She's well over 200 years old but way too young to die. Her name is America...and we love her. Will you please help us pray for her? PLEASE KEEP THIS PRAYER REQUEST GOING FORWARD.

Thank you for helping out.

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
This thread probably isn't appropriate for a cooking forum and it might get axed, Ian, but FYI I'm behind you all the way. Unfortunately it's our own fault. We greedy voters have allowed those seeking reelection to lead us down the path. It's likely too late already. We're screwed. Bummer. :(

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I'm happy to get behind this effort. :thumb:

Like buzz said we do our utmost best to keep political debate off of NCT. As long as no comments take this thread in that direction we are good.

I ask for everyone's cooperation in this. Prayers for the lady we all love so deeply can only be a good thing, no matter who you vote for in the booth.

Ian M.

Doc and Buzz...Thanks so much for your support in this effort. I'm not a citizen, and am ineligible to vote, so I have no say whatsoever in who gets elected but Fallon is and is so subrosa about who she supports that I don't even know her preference so don't worry about us trying to pressure anyone! But America has been mighty good to me and to my family and we're very proud to consider ourselves "American" by desire. We owe the lady at least our prayers and wishes for her best interests, whatever they may be. Or whomever!

Ian :bbq3:

Last edited:

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
Prayers for the lady we all love so deeply can only be a good thing, no matter who you vote for in the booth.

:applause:

But America has been mighty good to me and to my family and we're very proud to consider ourselves "American" by desire. We owe the lady at least our prayers and wishes for her best interests, whatever they may be. Or whomever!

Ian :bbq3:

:flowers: Lovely post, Ian.