Tuesday 3/20/2012 What's the meal plan Stan?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
I am planning to make the homemade ground beef stroganoff helper and salad that was put off yesterday.

Any plans?

Today is "National Ravioli Day" - lol!!

Thus I will be making some type of ravioli dish. Am thinking along the lines of individual baked casseroles topped with lots of ooey-gooey cheese. And a big green salad & garlic bread, of course. :)

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Having egg rolls right now. Sure would like to have fish tacos for dinner, but I'm not sure if I have stuff for the sauce....we'll see.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
I ended up making fried chicken tenders out the chicken tenders last night. We'll be having fried chicken salads with the leftovers from last night.

Embryodad

Mommy Tinababy wants meatloaf....

So..Her wish is my Command.

PLAN CHANGE ! ! ! :thankyou:

DW is now heating chicken parm... She was in Walmart Hungry..and grabbed a package. :yuk:

I really could go for a Tuna Salad sammich....with onions and celery..and pickles on the side. :rolleyes:

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Burger stroganoff (chop meat, sliced mushroom caps, seasoning, onion, cream of mushroom soup, beef bouillon, milk, burgundy wine, water, peas, pearl onions and sour cream) served over egg noodles tossed with butter and parsley. Serve with a mixed salad (red & green butter lettuce, spring mix wild baby field greens, shredded red & green cabbage, grated carrot, sliced mushroom cap, alfalfa sprouts, vine tomato, roasted sliced almonds, McCormick Perfect Pinch and black olives) dressed with Good Seasons Basil vinaigrette.

032012_burger_stroganoff_P1090417.jpg