Tea Cookies

Milo Masson

I don’t know why I love the flavor of tea so much until I realize that I will search some drinks or deserts with tea to create a new tasty. Sometimes, I enjoy making some cookies, and you know it will be tired when you always eat butter cookies. Therefore, Do you wan to make a new flavor tea cookies with me ? You will need material as 2 large eggs, 1 cup flour, 2/3 cup sugar, 1/2 cup butter, 1 tablespoon matcha (green tea powder), and1/2 teaspoon baking powder
How to make it? First,Cream butter in a bowl, and then , add sugar in the butter and mix well.
Third, Gradually add beaten eggs and stir well. Forth, Sift flour, baking powder, and green tea powder together and add the flour to the egg mixture.
Fifth, Pour the batter into a buttered loaf pan.
Finally, Bake in preheated 340 degrees F oven for about 30-40 minutes.
Hope you will like it. And maybe you can match a cup of black tea.
Have a nice day!:margarita:

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hi Milo,

I hope you don't mind, but I moved your post into the Cookies forum, and re-titled it to better reflect what it's about.

Tea cookies sound really interesting, and I am saving the recipe to try them! I've been looking for a good cookie to have with my nightly herbal (Sleepytime) tea!

Please, when you have a chance, start a new thread in the Introductions forum, and tell us a little about yourself - where you live, what you like to cook, eat, etc.

Click here http://www.netcookingtalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29

Thanks!

Lee

Milo Masson

Hi Milo,

I hope you don't mind, but I moved your post into the Cookies forum, and re-titled it to better reflect what it's about.

Tea cookies sound really interesting, and I am saving the recipe to try them! I've been looking for a good cookie to have with my nightly herbal (Sleepytime) tea!

Please, when you have a chance, start a new thread in the Introductions forum, and tell us a little about yourself - where you live, what you like to cook, eat, etc.

Click here http://www.netcookingtalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29

Thanks!

Lee
Hi,Lee
Very thanks for your warm invitation.
All right, I would like to share something of my cooking methods with yo here.
I will let you know more about me as you said in order to share in the future.
I would like to share more interesting here with you.
Have a nice day~:encore:
Milo