Breakfast around the world

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I liked all the breakfasts pictured except for the U.S.'s. I have never seen that combination.

Lee

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
My USA "breakfast" is 3 cups of black coffee, a banana, and a garlic sausage stick. I'm a real health nut.

Johnny West

I want this just once.

Attachments

• #######Breakfast Fry Up.jpg
    #######Breakfast Fry Up.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 164

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Yeah, me too, but I want the bacon a little more crisp. What's that dark thing? Blood sausage?

Johnny West

Yes, blood sausage. I love the stuff and also like bacon on the rare/limp side.

Last week we were in Victoria and the hotel had a complimentary breakfast buffet. The kitchen guy just put out a huge bowl of bacon and sausages and i asked him if he had blood sausage to which he replied, "I wish." lol

I never fry tomatoes for breakfast but my bud from Scotland does when I'm up there (Vancouver Island) to salmon fish.

Century Foods

Our Nepali breakfast typically consists of a cup of milk tea paired with biscuits, roti (tortilla) with curry of different vegetables, bread, or selroti ( a special delicacy of Nepali food made up of rice flour). Apart from these, many people of Nepal also like to have Dal (Lentil soup), Bhat (Rice), and Curry before starting their day as we believe that this breakfast will give them the energy to work the whole day.
Here is an image of sel roti:

Attachments

• sel roti.jpg
    sel roti.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 50