Favorite - Buffet

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
We have eaten at many buffet's along the highways between NJ and Florida, Maine, Ohio and Arizona.

Some of our favorites are Golden Corral and Shoney's.

SilverSage

Resident Crone
The Warehouse in Marina del Rey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to do there in the early 1970's, when I lived in L.A.!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it still around?

The Warehouse in Marina del Rey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to do there in the early 1970's, when I lived in L.A.!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it still around?

That's about when I was there. Took a visiting friend from N.Y. We ate till we were sick... & listened to a lady play the harp. My stomach hurts just thinking about it. Never again. LOL

Guess they're still there, since the site still exists.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Warehouse Award Winning
Champagne Brunch Buffet
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]With Chilled Seafood Bar
breakfast foods, bagels and lox, omelette and waffle bars, hot entrees, carved prime rib, turkey, ham and leg of lamb, salads, a chilled selection of peel ‘eat shrimp, oysters, snow crab legs, sushi, poached salmon, Mexican food, pastas, rolls, pastries and desserts, champagne and orange juice

All You Can Eat Brunch:
Sunday:
10am until 3pm
Adults - 29.95
Kids under 12 - 14.95
[/FONT]

K

Kimchee

I would take Ryan's over Golden Corral any day... seems like GC is on a quality slide.

If ever you are near Fayetteville, NC on I-95 and want some good.. and I mean good
Southern food... fried chicken, NC pulled pork BBQ, greens, beans, mashed taters,
black eye peas, sometimes ribs, sometimes meatloaf, mac and cheese homemade,
and more...
Take I 95 business (Eastern Blvd) and stop at Sandpiper's. Be prepared to stand in line on the weekends, but it will be worth it. Oh yes......

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
Genghis Kahn Mongolian BBQ

i am not fond of Golden Corral or similar buffets as the food is always overcooked when i go to them...

if i am wanting a breakfast buffet then i go to any of the big name ones or Shoney's

King Buffet in Baton Rouge,LA... all you can crawfish,crab legs,fresh made sushi,sashimi with a drink $10...alot of bad reviews online but they went at times when you do usually eat at a buffet.. the middle of the afternoon..lol