Saving recipes

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
i am sorry if this has already been covered.

i use OneNote you can create sections (ie beef ect) and you can print out the whole section and choose the option to have a footer at the bottom of each page with the section title and the page number. i have done this and i printed out section title pages for a binder and i used the footer to cross reference a recipe index. i am in the proccess of printing out one for each of my girls. each recipe has it own page with a picture of the finished dish.
it automatically does a spell check, you can create tables and insert or copy pictures to it. also you can copy text/ pictures from ANYWHERE on the internet or anything on your computer and SEND the selection to onenote, it will create a new page with the media you sent ALONG with a hyperlink at the bottom of the page to click on and take you to the oringinal location you saw it. which is very useful. you don't have to copy and paste and remember where it came from or copy the URL it is done automatically for you!! i find this is wonderful because copy, paste save website is very time consuming. just hilight and send is so quick i can surf along and spend time when i want to look it over. i am sure things have caught your eye but you didn't have to the spend reading and then forgot where you saw it and google doesn't help just send it to onenote. you can also just hilight the title of a story, article or pic and send that. later just click the link. plus it has a search feature to quickly find you recipes or ingredients with a quick view. i have a recipe workbook, a news workbook, joke workbook it is so great. you can keep track of anything. i suggeset this because i like a multi tasker and you can also (if you have a tablet laptop) write or draw directly into a page and save it that way. i can't wait to have grand babies and save their drawings or writings.
sorry i just love this software. you can send just about anything to OneNote. i think microsoft has a free preview you can download.

onenotelinkback.jpg

onenotesearch.jpg

stuffedpeppersprintpreview-1-.jpg

stuffedpeppersprintpreview2.jpg

Last edited: