El Loco Taco - Cicero, IL

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Just down the street from us, so very convenient. They have great Mexican breakfast dishes, but their claim to fame are the burritos!! Over 3lbs and not stuffed with filler but meat. You can get steak, tongue, or Mexican pulled pork (hot).

waybomb

They have a place in Benton Harbor that makes Burritos like that. It is a Mexican grocery store with a restauarant type area in the back. We eat there maybe once every two to three weeks. Haven't been to a Taco Bell in about 4 years. I went the other day to TB and ordered the big burrito. Almost gagged. I threw it out. No more TB for me!

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
Hmmmm... i went to El Loco Burrito over here in Wood Dale. I wonder if its the same place. If so the joint ROCKS! Free chips AND pico de gallo!!! And its GOOD! :thumb:

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Hmmmm... i went to El Loco Burrito over here in Wood Dale. I wonder if its the same place. If so the joint ROCKS! Free chips AND pico de gallo!!! And its GOOD! :thumb:

Ok, had to look into this before I replied. Not the same chain, I asked the owner and he said this is the only one that they own. DW is looking into another one in Archer Heights that has even bigger... Yes BIGGER... ones than these and not filler but meat meat meat!

Angie

I just came back from Las Vegas...Amigos Tacos...that's the place you want to be. I lived off of their rice and chips with cheese and sour cream. My friend would have a chili relleno, which they would put in a tortilla...soooo good. I gained 9 pounds the week I was there. SO bad.