A new helper-some new food pics-home with love

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
Since life had been hectic of late, cooking and taking pictures was not a high priority. Life has calmed down a little bit.Everybody has accepted the fact that i like to take pictures of food so here is the results.

Enjoy

Lets start off with Saturday's Biscuits & Gravy and my nephew Sebastian

I made him put a shirt on for the pictures as he likes to wander around in his underwear.It does not matter to him if its morning,noon or night, this kid likes to be nekid..lol

Sebastian opening a can of biscuits,yes not homemade but he has the attention span of a flee sometimes..these will do..lol

iopufk.jpg

he almost has it

30svn12.jpg

putting them into the pan

5n4uva.jpg

12 minutes later..yummy goodness

97phtx.jpg

we'll skip past the gravy making part of it and just you the end results

gravy pre-biscuit.. picture is alright

s5hg8j.jpg

these are some of the best shots i have seen for biscuits and gravy as far as pictures go..

fosc4.jpg

142x0tz.jpg

2ykfeva.jpg

Sebastian was already well on his way to finishing his plate before i got these pics..lol

e19co6.jpg

2jepgfd.jpg

my nephew is a card, loves getting his picture taken and loves to eat. He can match any full grown man as far as appetite goes

2uxuxye.jpg

this look says it all... I am DONE uncle Jeff...lol

nf2m1h.jpg

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
not to be outdone, my brother made a couple of pizza's. we only got pictures of the second one as the first one didnt last long with three hungry guys in the house..lol

the pizza is half pepperoni & pineapple...the other half is salami and kalamata olives

dffzhu.jpg

it is so great to be around family and it is so great to be able to finally share some cooking stories and photos again. hope you enjoyed

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Sebastian is a cutie pie!

Quote: these are some of the best shots i have seen for biscuits and gravy as far as pictures go..

Agreed! Love that second shot of the plated biscuits/gravy, makes me want to just dig in.

RobsanX

Potato peeler
Super Site Supporter
Good boy! Loves biscuits and gravy!!! I doubt I could get my family to even try it!

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Ahhh, the lad is following in his Uncle Jeff's cooking footsteps!

Wonderful pictures, Jeff! Thanks for sharing them with us!

The food looks great and your nephew is a doll!

Lee

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
thanks for the comments everybody

Good boy! Loves biscuits and gravy!!! I doubt I could get my family to even try it!

he is a good boy. he will try most any food. heck he loves sushi, his favorite is Spicy Tuna Rolls

Awww - Sebastian is the cutest guy! What a dumplin'! I love his new haircut, too.

he was having a bad hair day in those pics..lol

here is one we took with my camera. he wanted me to put gel in his hair just like uncle Jeff

ngvwvn.jpg

suziquzie

LOL he's even got the fake cranky look Jeff!! :)
He's cute.... can he teach my 6 yr old to like to eat? So far the 10 yr old hasn't been able to... he's a dumptruck too. Never ever said he's full. :)

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
What wonderful pictures Jeff! Sebastian is one handsome dude!

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
LOL he's even got the fake cranky look Jeff!! :)
He's cute.... can he teach my 6 yr old to like to eat? So far the 10 yr old hasn't been able to... he's a dumptruck too. Never ever said he's full. :)

this is how i got most picky eaters to start trying new stuff...

i would make their favorite meal... they would watch me tasting it while it was cooking,when it was done i would tell them.."this is horrible you dont want to eat this.." then i would proceed to start eating it...i then tell them they can try it if they want but i really wouldnt eat it.(lol) most kids will try and realize that ur not telling them the truth especially when its their favorite dish..

now everytime i have a new food i want my nephew or other picky eaters to try..i make sure that i say the line..."this is horrible, you dont want to try this..." i usually get the response.."oh if uncle Jeff is saying this is horrible then it's really good..i want some"

our whole family does the same thing...while cooking we always say..this is gross, you guys better not eat this,i will eat it and save your stomachs..go order a pizza... words like that in our households usually mean that you better get your plate ready because its going to good...lol

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
What wonderful pictures Jeff! Sebastian is one handsome dude!

ty Mama... yes he is very handsome..he is a charmer...my brother called me up one time and said.."your not gonna believe this but Bassy has 15 college girls in bikini's playing and sliding on the slip n slide.."..:shock:

my bro was happy,Bassy was happy, Bassy's mom ..not so happy.lol

RobsanX

Potato peeler
Super Site Supporter
our whole family does the same thing...while cooking we always say..this is gross, you guys better not eat this,i will eat it and save your stomachs..go order a pizza... words like that in our households usually mean that you better get your plate ready because its going to good...lol

HAHA! We do the same thing! :thumb:

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
t
now everytime i have a new food i want my nephew or other picky eaters to try..i make sure that i say the line..."this is horrible, you dont want to try this..." i usually get the response.."oh if uncle Jeff is saying this is horrible then it's really good..i want some"
I'm going to try this, Jeff! (I couldn't do it til recently because for most of my life, it really was horrible!) Fisher is going through a picky eating phase and this might be just the way to get him out of it.

I love that you call your nephew Bassy. I have a son named Sebastion and when he was a little boy we called him Sebby. Now, it's Seb.