I had a dream!

Constance

I have borderline diabetes, and while I'm not good at cutting back on the starchy foods, I have quit eating sweets. It's not usually a problem, even though DH is always bringing home gooey treats for his sweet tooth.

But last night, I dreamed I was eating all kinds of sweets...I particularly remember the cream horns and cinnamon streusel coffee cake...and everything tasted sooooo good!

Do any of you ever dream about food?

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
No, but when I had quit smoking, I dreamed about smoking all the time. I swear, those dreams were so vivid. I could taste those cigarettes. I have a sweet tooth so I think if I had to cut out sweets, I would dream about them.

lilylove

I dreamt about Bobby Flay and a cooking school the other night... it was funny. In the dream he was short, really really short. He couldn't even reach the stove.

Y

YT2095

I had a dream I ate the Worlds Biggest Marshmallow the once.

woke up and my Pillow was missing :(

Calicolady

I don't know what I dream. I never remember. I can probably count on one hand the ones I remember and wish I couldn't.
They were terrible and I can still remember them.

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
I had a dream about how to cook spaghetti once. If it sticks to the wall (after tossing it) then it is done. I was very little and I dreamt I saw this done on the Dinah Shore show. My mom asked me what was I doing when I tried it one evening. I didn't know it was a dream; I still am not sure.

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
No, but when I had quit smoking, I dreamed about smoking all the time. I swear, those dreams were so vivid. I could taste those cigarettes. I have a sweet tooth so I think if I had to cut out sweets, I would dream about them.

Me too!! I still dream about smoking sometimes, lol

lilylove

I always remember mine... I dream a lot. In fact, if I don't dream I feel like I haven't had a good nights sleep.