UFO sighting over Philly

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
6438734_600x338.jpg

PHILADELPHIA - October 8, 2008 (WPVI) -- Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Is it a... UFO?
One thing's for sure, there appeared to be SOMETHING in the sky over Philadelphia Saturday during the Obama rally, which rocker Bruce Springsteen headlined.
Philadelphia resident Jessica Sechrist sent us pictures and a video from what she saw. Take a look and judge for yourself.
Picture 1
Picture 2
Video

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?se...rre&id=6438701

Nica

I thought they were ballons until I watched the video.....now I don't know. What do you think.....our military's newest stuff, or what..........

smoke king

Banned
I hope they are visitors from another galaxy. We slaughter each other in the name of God, we treat Mother Earth like our own personal dumpsters-for heavens sake-we developed, engineered and then put into production the AMC Pacer!!! :bangin:

We can only hope we aren't the most intelligent beings in the universe!!!

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I hope they are visitors from another galaxy. We slaughter each other in the name of God, we treat Mother Earth like our own personal dumpsters-for heavens sake-we developed, engineered and then put into production the AMC Pacer!!! :bangin:

We can only hope we aren't the most intelligent beings in the universe!!!

As an ex AMC Pacer owner I agree. This is really funny guy, you just jumped to my favorite list. :lol: