Peep's a.c. and car

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
Holy SHEET!

Did you have to pay anything at all? Are you going to take any action, e.g. writing to Best Buy's head of customer service? And/or at least writing your story on Yelp or some other review website?

I'm glad your a.c. is back!

Lee

I’m glad its fixed but there’s NO REASON other than incompetence or stupidity it wasn’t fixed weeks ago! ?

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Good Grief, you shouldn't have had to go through all of that. Go pile up on the sofa and bask in the cool air. I can't even imagine going that long with no AC. Our temps are reaching 100.

I'm happy for you.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
It didn’t cost anything because I got a service plan. I don’t want to complain at THIS time because there is 2 more years on my plan and they are the only company that works for Best Buy in this area. I want them to come if I need service. But once this plan is up I will be writing something. It still was quicker than Sears. They jerked us around from Memorial Day till after July 4.

I want to get a 240 dedicated line for a 24,500 BTU unit.

Last weeks were around 95F at 1 am. Last night it was 67F during the night.

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
Weather bureau says its 107 here. My thermometer says 109 :bounce:

Attachments

• A05514E6-5102-4DC3-BF1A-78DDB82E169B.jpg
    A05514E6-5102-4DC3-BF1A-78DDB82E169B.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 94

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Well the car is back at Pep Boy's. It's going to cost $2,200.00 to fix. Not sure when we will be able to get it fixed.

It's something with the manifold, oil pump and spark plugs.

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
Well the car is back at Pep Boy's. It's going to cost $2,200.00 to fix. Not sure when we will be able to get it fixed.

Sorry you’re having problems ?

Cooksie

Site Supporter

I feel for you. I was crying over a $600 repair.