What's cooking NCT Sunday 8/12/12 - Saturday 8/18/12?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Family wants a replay of pork chops, stuffing and broccoli tonight.

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
We're celebrating my eldest brother's 70th birthday today at my youngest brother's home. I believe it's spaghetti for dinner, made by his vegan wife (always a culinary experience:ermm:).

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
We're celebrating my eldest brother's 70th birthday today at my youngest brother's home. I believe it's spaghetti for dinner, made by his vegan wife (always a culinary experience:ermm:).
Have a wonderful day Joe!

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Saturday's Strip

001-18.jpg

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Lucky, you have a way of plating food that looks so casually delicious!
Very nice :)

I'm having leftovers.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
im'ma wrap dill piclke halves in bacon. maybe cut fries. cheese would be so good on both

Last edited:

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
We had pan fried pork loin chops, string bean salad, stuffing and gravy. My family are hooked on that meal! LOL

Embryodad

Well.... I made sausage and onions and peppers today.

Added some potato wedges for Tina.

Had mine with ..... "Frying pan cooked sketti!"

9dbead02.jpg

6ccd81bd.jpg

97c363db.jpg

8f134316.jpg

Naturally I had to have one of Tina's meatballs she made. Good! No garlic though!
She just makes them plain. Crackers Salt / Pepper.

e8364b43.jpg

I just have to show this! ... I made fried in butter pound cake, and there was no need to waste two paper dishes. Halfies. I gave DW the napkin, and I used my sleeve! This really p*ss*s her off!
Gee, I wonder if that is why I do it??

49b8e19f.jpg

Dessert tonight was a DQ...Sundae with hot caramel for me, and strawberry sauce for Tina!

Embryodad

Looks good Jimmy (you're too funny).
Mmmmmmmmmm LS.. that looks GREAT!
Thanks Sass.....

I usually have to change shirts twice a day! I wind up with so much food spillage and face wipe on them.....the insects are attracted to me.

I have to wash my clothes separate from Tinas.
She says The wash water smells like soup when my clothes are washing.
It really never bothered me! At least they are clean!

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
:D
By the way, that was Lifesaver's chicken, tater and broccoli dinner up there, not Peeps.
Which makes me think, I suddenly want chicken tomorrow for dinner. ;)

I had leftover chili and another grilled cheese late, because I'd eaten brunch this morn after Mass which kept me full all day.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
YUMMY LS!! Now I am craving a baked with butter and sour cream.

Nice sausage Jimmy.

Ok I want sausage, peppers onions, pasta, meatballs AND baked with butter and sour cream. :readytoeat:

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
I have pork stir fry planned for dinner and 2 chocolate pound cakes in the oven.

Embryodad

:D
By the way, that was Lifesaver's chicken, tater and broccoli dinner up there, not Peeps.
Which makes me think, I suddenly want chicken tomorrow for dinner. ;)

I had leftover chili and another grilled cheese late, because I'd eaten brunch this morn after Mass which kept me full all day.
My Bad! ..... Musta been trigger happy (clicker happy ) LOL

Leni

We had grilled Kobe beef patties with steamed Swiss chard and corn on the cob last night. It was hot and humid still at 8:30 in the evening. No grilling tonight. I'm staying in the AC. I just may let Vons do the cooking for me tonight.

Embryodad

Started the day with scrambled eggs with cheese for Tina girl, and 1/2 a English toasted muffin.

I had a bacon / egg / and cheese on a Thomas' Soft tosted buttered bagel.

It will be sandwiches for the rest of the day! WHY? Because Tina bought out the lunchmeats they had in the deli it looks like.

Geeze!..... I am clueless as to why!...

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
We had crab cakes and baked potatoes topped with butter, sour cream,broccoli and cheese last night. Tonight will be spaghetti and salad. I have some homemade Italian Bread rising to go with it.

Attachments

• dinner08122012.jpg
    dinner08122012.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 204

Embryodad

We had crab cakes and baked potatoes topped with butter, sour cream,broccoli and cheese last night. Tonight will be spaghetti and salad. I have some homemade Italian Bread rising to go with it.
Ummmm! Tina loves Crab Cakes...

They look so good...