Mr Lid?

chocolate moose

Super Site Supporter
Don't ask how many plastic food containers have gone to their death under my daughter's tutelage; she takes food to work and containers are never seen again ...

Sometimes they enter the dishwasher and get separated from their better half too.

I think Mr Lid would be perfect for her; she's got a birthday coming up! The lid is attached so at least that solves the problem of orphans.

Anyone?

https://www.mrlid.com/?mid=4772946

Leni

It's certainly worth a try. Might be good for me also. My daughter who has brain damage from cancer many times cannot match the container to the lid. She lives with me and tries to help but..... Let me know what you think of them. It just might solve my problem also.

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
First off, I think they are a great idea even though I have not tried then.

On looking at the picture, they look to be the sort of plastic, not intended for long term use.

I have a somewhat different issue. I bought some really good plastic containers and DW ran then through the dishwasher without canceling high heat drying. She says they are now sterilized, whatever that does, there are but two us the house. They look like they have psoriasis.

P. S. I changed the title from Mr Lip to Mr Lid, I hope no one minds.

chocolate moose

Super Site Supporter
thank you, I couldn't figure out how to change the title.

right, they aren't heavy duty, well made items. the upside is that they aren't crazy expensive.