NCT's Iron Chef 6 : Pizza

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
I take it you never made it to Kohl's over the weekend? :biggrin:

No.......dammit!! :cry:

But DW did go to Big Lots and got me a few cool plates, bowls and serving trays. Not as snazzy as yours, but it'll hold me over until I figure out the perfect bribe!

Cooksie

Site Supporter
No.......dammit!! :cry:

But DW did go to Big Lots and got me a few cool plates, bowls and serving trays. Not as snazzy as yours, but it'll hold me over until I figure out the perfect bribe!

I love Big Lots. And now, dang-it, you make me want to go back. I bought these years ago, and still love them. The red plates and individual ramekins were $1 each. I think the cups and individual shell ramekins were $.50. :bounce::bounce: I love a deal!

3651634535_9b043a9508.jpg

3651632571_b83e2745bd.jpg

homecook

I love Big Lots. And now, dang-it, you make me want to go back. I bought these years ago, and still love them. The red plates and individual ramekins were $1 each. I think the cups and individual shell ramekins were $.50. :bounce::bounce: I love a deal!

Oooh I love those Cooksie!! I'm going to have to take a trip to Big Lots tomorrow. They're right down the street.

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
i need to open a Kohls,Big Lots or a Dirt Cheap around here... Canadians wouldnt know what hit them..lol

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter

Oh....I'm drooling now! I never realised I had such a dish fetish.....but I do!! Awesome! :clap:

homecook

Poor Bam!! All these cool dishes and he doesn't know what to do with himself. lol I'll go look at Big Lots tomorrow and see what they have.

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Poor Bam!! All these cool dishes and he doesn't know what to do with himself. lol I'll go look at Big Lots tomorrow and see what they have.

Oh CARP! Like you need more!!! What you have now is killing some of us! :lol:

homecook

Oh CARP! Like you need more!!! What you have now is killing some of us! :lol:

:kiss: I must have more of a dish fetish than you. Did you see the 6-sided black one I posted a few days ago?? I think it's in the "tools of the trade" forum. Bam posted about some dishes he wanted to get.
You can never have too many dishes. :biggrin:

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
:kiss: I must have more of a dish fetish than you. Did you see the 6-sided black one I posted a few days ago?? I think it's in the "tools of the trade" forum. Bam posted about some dishes he wanted to get.
You can never have too many dishes. :biggrin:

nope no big lots here... we do not have such nice stores here..lol

sears,walmart,a canadian store like Kmart...they all suck..lol

lesley

LOVE that colour!! sadly no Big Lots here Grrr