4 large baking potatoes
1 small onion, minced
1/2 box frozen spinach, chopped
1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
salt and pepper to taste
Toppings:
Sour Cream
Sliced black olives

Bake potatoes. Allow to cool, cut in half, and scoop out the inside of the potatoes, placing potato in a mixing bowl, and setting the remaining shell aside.

Add remaining ingredients (except the toppings) to potatoes in bowl. Stir well to combine. Place filling back in potato shells. Bake potatoes (350) 15-20 minutes, or until top of filling is lightly browned and heated through. Top with sour cream and sliced black olives.

url]

src="[URL]http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/vv159/mish2010_photos/6101184329.jpg[/URL]"

Rats! Thanks FM. Joined PB, but trying to figure out how to post the pic. Is the link working? I serve this on it's own, as it's quite filling -- or with a salad, or portobello fries.

Last edited:

High Cheese

Saucier
Those look great!

To post pics from Photobucket, copy the IMG code "......" to your clipboard and paste it in the body of your message.
Click the text once to highlight it in gray, then right click to copy.

Last edited:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Sounds GREAT CC. Will have to try this for sure.

I'll fix the image tags in your 1st post.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I have always loved twice baked potatoes and this combo really sounds great CC.

BUMP.

Wanted to revisit this dish/recipe since the weather is so warm, & share w/ the new folks here. A stuffed spud & a side salad makes for an easy Summer meal.

(Will try to repost pic.)

spanopotatoes lg.jpg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Oooo, geez, CC, I'm glad you reposted the pic, as I missed it the first time around!

Yee-UMMMM!

Lee