What are you cooking, April 7th, '10?

buckytom

Grill Master
i'm marinating some pork chops (another attempt to replicate jimmy armstrong's recipe) to grill with basil and cheese luganiga and red peppers tomorrow.

since we didn't go to applebee's for my boy's birthday, we're going tonight, just to end the whining about it. also, it's as hot as august today, so restaurants and take out are good ideas.

what are you cooking today?

Newnork1978

1675564ssu4g2iiy4.jpg
April Showers bring May Flowers...No idea what's for dinner, yet, but I'm thinking about it. :flowers:

Since I have some leftover ham, Pennette ala vodka (Penne in vodka sauce). Adding some peas, & using cream cheese in place of heavy cream. Marinated artichoke hearts & button mushroom salad (from the Deli), & garlic bread. Picked up some beautiful strawberrys too. If I have time, will make a strawberry (& cream cheese) crostada.

Lefty

Yank
Burgers on the grill, french fries & baked beans. I will be watching the RedSox game looking for a Sign. ;) I am so jealous of a friend that will be at that game.

K

Kimchee

Making a roasted red pepper sauce, serving over some spinach ravioli,
with some asparagus too!

RobsanX

Potato peeler
Super Site Supporter
I've got some pork loin chops that I'm probably just going to sauté. DW said she wanted rice on the side, and we have some broccoli too.

Cooksie

Site Supporter
We're having chicken and shrimp lo mein with snow peas, green onion, carrots, mushrooms, and whatever else.