Lazy Day

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
Mmmmmm.... feel like sitting out on the porch on a rocking chair drinking
Sasparilla and around friends.

THing IS, I dont have a porch, rocking chair, sassparilla and all my friends live at least an hour away.

chowhound

Lazy day here, too. I had all intents to take a nice 4 hour bike ride, but the skies are not cooperating. The TV has been very cooperative though....

Love2"Q"

sounds fun ..
busy day .. busy life ..
sitting down with friends sounds fun ..
thats next weekend ..

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
Mmmmmm.... feel like sitting out on the porch on a rocking chair drinking
Sasparilla and around friends.

THing IS, I dont have a porch, rocking chair, sassparilla and all my friends live at least an hour away.

I have a porch, but no rocking chair, although, you are welcome to share my porch swing with me, and a mango mojito:wink:

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
Not lazy here. Church this morning and then a couple of hours digging on my allotment - we bought a whole lot of plants yesterday, so was trying to get the ground prepared.

lilylove

We got everything done this morning... sent the in-laws home... did the shopping...went to Starbucks... Made homemade salsa for later...doing fast easy premade burgers for dinner

Now we are being lazy.
Paul's playing X-box
I'm NCTing...
We're both drinking a beer. ( More to follow!!)

Heading out to the deck to relax soon.
No swing but that's ok..sitting in hubby's arms will work just fine. :) :heart: :heart:

Deadly Sushi

I have a porch, but no rocking chair, although, you are welcome to share my porch swing with me, and a mango mojito:wink:

If only we were closer. :neutral: But nooooooo. Well I went to work out an hour and a half ago. They closed at 5:00 so I had to get out.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
I have a porch and a rocking chair, Sushi. How about you and Stacy just mosey on down here and hang out?

Deadly Sushi

OK.... I had an energy drink and I think it reacted to something I ate because my stomach is now the size of a basketball and I wanna :puke1:

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Hmmmmmm...... no swinging HERE! Sushi doesnt share his California Roll. ;)

Told ya this morning, if you lived closer I'd have taken you to our family picnic.
Hell I even ate some of the BIL's fabulous bbq'd chicken!!:lol:
Then I'd have beaten you in a game of tennis and took you down by the river for a walk.
:)

Deadly Sushi

Told ya this morning, if you lived closer I'd have taken you to our family picnic.
Hell I even ate some of the BIL's fabulous bbq'd chicken!!:lol:
Then I'd have beaten you in a game of tennis and took you down by the river for a walk.
:)

No way! I would sooooooo beat you at tennis! And by 'tennis' I mean sitting back and eating BBQ :wink: :kiss: <----- lips with BBQ sauce