The Confessional

RobsanX

Potato peeler
Super Site Supporter
popcorn.gif

smoke king

Banned
Now we're gettin' it! Thats right-unburden yourselves!!

Wow-I almost forgot about the Waffle house (Thanks for reminding me Jeff) my idea of fine dining! I could go for an order of hash browns, scattered, smothered and covered right now, and I'd drive 100 miles out of my way to get em'!! I love that place!!

Everybodys honesty has inspired me, so I'll "get real" too-I WATCH AMERICAN IDOL RELIGIOUSLY!!There-I said it!! I don't even know how it happened....I was just channel surfing one day, and one thing led to another......I'm soooo ashamed......and....arggggh! That Simon makes me so mad....they better not kick off Adam or I swear I'll never watch again!

Also, my wife can't buy dill pickles because when she does I drink all the juice from the jar and the pickles dry out and get weird.

I can't bear to watch that ASPCA commercial (the one with Sarah Mclachlan) I have to change the channel or I'll be tearing up by the end of it.

I consider William Shatner, Bobcat Goldwaith & Jeff Bridges 3 of the finest actors of our generation,with an honorable mention to Christopher Guest and his entire "posse"(Spinal tap, Best in show etc)

When my dog Bailey (heres to you my friend:)) passed away, I cried for weeks and sank into a severe depression. However, I hardly shed a tear when my parents passed away. (I'm not proud of it-thats just the way it is)

I'm sure theres more...to be continued!

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I like powderd ranch dressing mix on my popcorn:D
ummmm that sounds good.
My favorite is Parmesan cheese, melted butter and salt.

I'll have to look for some of the powered ranch dressing to try sometime soon. :thumb:

Derek

Banned
Now we're gettin' it! Thats right-unburden yourselves!!

Wow-I almost forgot about the Waffle house (Thanks for reminding me Jeff) my idea of fine dining! I could go for an order of hash browns, scattered, smothered and covered right now, and I'd drive 100 miles out of my way to get em'!! I love that place!!

Everybodys honesty has inspired me, so I'll "get real" too-I WATCH AMERICAN IDOL RELIGIOUSLY!!There-I said it!! I don't even know how it happened....I was just channel surfing one day, and one thing led to another......I'm soooo ashamed......and....arggggh! That Simon makes me so mad....they better not kick off Adam or I swear I'll never watch again!

Also, my wife can't buy dill pickles because when she does I drink all the juice from the jar and the pickles dry out and get weird.

I can't bear to watch that ASPCA commercial (the one with Sarah Mclachlan) I have to change the channel or I'll be tearing up by the end of it.

I consider William Shatner, Bobcat Goldwaith & Jeff Bridges 3 of the finest actors of our generation,with an honorable mention to Christopher Guest and his entire "posse"(Spinal tap, Best in show etc)

When my dog Bailey (heres to you my friend:)) passed away, I cried for weeks and sank into a severe depression. However, I hardly shed a tear when my parents passed away. (I'm not proud of it-thats just the way it is)

I'm sure theres more...to be continued!
you forgot the 4th actor, Chevy Chase, man.

He brought us vacation, Fletch, Fletch lives, Caddy shack.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter

Good thread SK!!! :thumb:

Shatner was good as Captain Kirk for sure. I thought he sucked as TJ Hooker or whatever character he played in that cop show. But he excelled as Denny Crane in Boston Legal.
As for Bobcat ...I don't get that. :hide:

I can't bear to watch American Idol ....but I watch Survivor.

No pickle juice for me but I have been known to eat peanut butter and mayo sandwiches. Plus I'll ask for extra mayo on a steak and cheese subway sub or a roast beef sub from Rubins Deli.

I suppose that's the tip of the iceberg for me. :yum:

smoke king

Banned

Shatner was good as Captain Kirk for sure. I thought he sucked as TJ Hooker or whatever character he played in that cop show. But he excelled as Denny Crane in Boston Legal.
As for Bobcat ...I don't get that. :hide:

Denny Crane-"I'm cocoa for kookoo puffs" I love that!! As far as Bobcat, I'm basing it on one movie-"Shakes the Clown" if you haven't seen it, rent it!! If you can't find it, let me know, I'll loan you my copy!

I don't want to give away the plot, so I'll just say this-(alchoholic)Clowns vs Mimes...........and as everybody knows, clowns hate mimes!!!

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I've never seen "Shakes the clown". I'll keep an eye out for that one. :thumb:

Derek

Banned
You ARE asking for it in every single way, you do realize that don't you?
As long as i obay the rules, and keep it in the thread, I should be fine hehe.

I was going to make a re mark about keeping it in something but I better watch my p's and q's

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter

No pickle juice for me but I have been known to eat peanut butter and mayo sandwiches. :yum:

i thought that was one of our family secrets..lol

ever try it with homemade mayo doc? wow is all i can say..lol

some wierd family combos..

peanut and syrup
whole salted peanuts dropped into coca cola
toasted sandwich with...chopped up sweet mixed pickles,mayo and cheez whiz

there are many more..lol

smoke king

Banned
whole salted peanuts dropped into coca cola

Hey Jeff, I been doin that one for years!!

how about pickled bananna pepper (with butter) sandwiches, and whenever I use the grill, after I'm done I use the residual heat to roast a batch of Jalapenos just for snackin'!

Once, in the 7th grade, I ate a Gaines burger(remember those?) for 1.00$-hey, before you judge me keep in mind that was 1.00$ in 1974 money!!

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
ya, but have you had Bacon chocolate?:brows:

I don't do chocolate - except for Reeses Peanut Butter Cups of course. Every Halloween I buy three times as much as I need and eat the left overs. It's only once a year so I let myself get away with it. :yum:

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
I like butter! Spoon full at a time! Love mayo too!

I like licking plates.... I love sauces, often times I will eat the sauce without putting it on the food.

Gotta go... gots to take doggie to the vet! Great thread Bob!

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Baked potatoes with a ton of butter, bbq sauce and cheese..

I never use ketchup.. chili sauce is the bomb!

Hate Miracle Whip, it's gotta be Hellman's or nothing..