Baby pics

Angie

Everyone's babies are so beautiful! I can't have kids...

I do have a step daughter and a nephew and 2 nieces (brother and sisters)

Here's Cora, my girl. She's 12, going on 17...we only get her every other weekend. She's been calling me Mom since she was 4. When I first met her she was 17mths old and doesn't remember life without me. She's my baby!
008.jpg

Here is my nephew Jayden...He's 14. He is in 8th grade wrestling and is pretty much kickin' butt. The High School coaches are already telling him he'll be starting as a Freshman 112lbs VARSITY! GO JAYDEN! Districts are next weekend, state is at the end of the month! I'll be there!
picture.php

This is Rylee Jo. She is 11 and miss smarty. She plays piano. Last year in 4th grade, her Iowa Test of Basic Skills score came back as a 7th grader in the 8th month.
picture.php

And now for Miss Mayson! She's THREE and well...she's just as sweet as an apple pie! I can't get enough of her. I do respite work with her since she has Down syndrome. So, I get paid to spend time with my darling niece!
picture.php

And another one of Maymay for poops and giggles.
picture.php

Last edited:

Calicolady

Only your first pic shows Angie. The others have this
0093.jpg
showing in their place.
Cora's adorable, and I guess she likes blue! She looks very serious.

Angie

Hmm...I can see them all? I don't get it. Well...they are all in my photo album if you wanna see!

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Cora's a beautiful girl Angie. I remember when my daughters were 12, going on 17. I wish you luck. Those teen years ....well, you'll see for yourself real soon. Good luck.

Your other pics didn't show up yet. :confused:

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
Doc, et al .... Great baby pix. Babies have to be one of the sweetest sites in the world.

AC

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
Aww, Angie, she's getting so big!! She won't be a little girl much longer, ya know! Cherish that sweet little girl!! Maybe you'll get lucky and she will stay sweet, lol

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Aww, Angie, she's getting so big!! She won't be a little girl much longer, ya know! Cherish that sweet little girl!! Maybe you'll get lucky and she will stay sweet, lol

Nah, every one knows the difference between a boy and a girl is girls have an extra chromosome. All the guys know as the bitch gene so they are born with it. :whistling:

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Mav, that last picture you posted with your son and the baby made me laugh out loud! LOL! Such great expressions!

Lee

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Good pic FM. I'm curious where did tne name Fisher come from? Is there a story behind it that you can share?
I wish I could say it was a family name or something. My son Nick named him. All the kids decided on what they wanted to name him and Fisher ended up being the one everyone decided was best. The suggestions included Boris, Rock, Dirk, Vonnegut, Nigel and a bunch of others I have mercifully forgotten!

Wow, I'm so glad you started this thread, Doc. First off, Kayla has a beautiful smile!! Amazing for a baby so young! Smiling babies are a special gift, I think. And there are so many of them here! Dee, your little sweetie has a smile that will melt hearts. Suzie, I loved your pic - especially the smile on your little blonde haired cherub sitting next to the new baby. Mav, it's fantastic to see your face in all of your little ones - anyone could pick them out in a crowd as yours. They are just delightful - all of them. Angie, your daughter and your nieces are just lovely. How does your nephew, who is a great looking guy, handle being in a family of women?

I hope everyone will keep this thread alive and keep posting pics of their kids - I love kids!!!

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
All... great pics!!!!

Doc, congrats, she is a cutie!!!

Dee.... I love that first pic you posted, look like she is about to knock someone out with that fist!!! LOL!

Fisher's Mom... hey ya girl!!! You are beautiful!!!

I love all the pics, they are great! I would post pics of my kids, but they all got fur on them!!!

heb1976

Yay ... picture threads!

Here is me and Justin hours after he was born.
momme1.jpg

Me and Kyle hours after he was born.
Dscn7172.jpg

Justin meeting Kyle for the first time - I LOVE this pic.
Dscn7153.jpg

Justin at 6 months
sucker5.jpg

Kyle at 4 months
Dscn8369.jpg

My kids now with their GG (great grandma)
2009_0214001.jpg

Me when I was born - check out my hot momma!! heehee
Image15-1.jpg

homecook

Heather, how did I know you were going to include that pic? I almost forgot about those newborn pics. Cuties!!

Barb (mom)