Boogity Boogity Boogity, let's go racin boys!!

Wart

Banned
Mixed emotions, Mark Martin doing well in a Chevy.

I pull for Biffel or Edwards, then any Roush car, then any Ford, and finally anything but a Chevy.

Oh My! I guess Jr. IS a chip of his Daddys block. Looks like an intentional wrecking. Lets see whose left.

Far as Dale Sr, I guess he learned too late people don't put up with being bullied forever. No Pity for him.

chowhound

You should know, you put a pic of his car up..... Jeff Gordon.
And now that Little E is on the same team, I'd like to see him do well, too, but those pit stops were inexcusable.

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Rain rain go away
Come again another day

Go Mark

mm01b.jpg

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
You should know, you put a pic of his car up..... Jeff Gordon.
And now that Little E is on the same team, I'd like to see him do well, too, but those pit stops were inexcusable.
Yeah, why do you think I'm hitting you on the head:yum: j/k, gordons not a bad guy.

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
Matt led one stinkin lap!!!! WTH!! I like Matt tho... better him than some of the others!

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
Matt led one stinkin lap!!!! WTH!! I like Matt tho... better him than some of the others!
I know. And they are making such a big thing about how he feels about winning the biggest race. He didn't "win" it was basically a forfeit by Nascar. Matt is a good guy, but, come on.
I think they should give it to the one that led the most laps in that race when that happens.

chowhound

OK. Not up on my neckcar racing as much as I used to be, but why are we not watching the end of this race tomorrow? It was only 3/4 over.....

RobsanX

Potato peeler
Super Site Supporter
YES! YES! YES!!!!!!!!!!!

MATT KENSETH WINS THE DAYTONA 500!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
Yea, I'm with you on that. Just does not seem right to me. But it is what it is and all I can say is congrats Matt.

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
OK. Not up on my neckcar racing as much as I used to be, but why are we not watching the end of this race tomorrow? It was only 3/4 over.....

they now call it after it is 1/2 through and it doesn't look like they will have time to finish that day, once the rain stops and they can dry the track.

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady

NASCAR has the power to call the race as long as it is past the halfway point. Only time they would restart it tomorrow is if they completed less than half the race. So there you go!

RobsanX

Potato peeler
Super Site Supporter
They all know the rules when they sign up, and they were all racing the rain just like Matt.

MATT KENSETH WINS THE DAYTONA 500!!!!! :clap::clap::clap:

RobsanX

Potato peeler
Super Site Supporter
wow, you COULD be a little more happy for him you know!!:tongue:

LOL! I'm a little more than just a fan. My FIL built his engines when he started in Busch, before Roush bought the team. They are close friends, and the entire family are big fans!

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Can't race in the rain, eh, wussy sport. Bring on the open cockpit formula cars rain or shine doesn't stop them.