High Cheese

Saucier
Bartender, can you call a cab for me?

I'll drive! :thumb:

italiamac_drive.gif

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
I'm hoping for sazeracs tonight. We're dining at a friend's home this evening for an early mardi gras party. It's his turn to host....he got the baby in the king cake last year!

FooD

Hi Sara. How's bizz? You know, it took forever for the cab to get here last night. Was there a convention last night or something?

No, not tonight. I'm gonna go with Newcastles. I haven't eaten. Can I get a cheeseburger and fries with that? Thanks, not a problem.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Whoa, Barb - you been here all day???

How many fingers do I have up?

Lee

FooD

You know, this tastes so much better on tap. I usually buy a case of Newcastles at Costco but this tastes so much better.
The fries were kinda soggy.
Are ya tending bar tomorrow night too?

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Since its fish and chips a good red ale sounds about right! Well make it three or four, we are on page four so looks like you guys are way ahead of me and I have some catching up to do!

homecook

Since its fish and chips a good red ale sounds about right! Well make it three or four, we are on page four so looks like you guys are way ahead of me and I have some catching up to do!

Actually the fish and chips was yesterday........you're a day late and a dollar short!! :mrgreen:

Barb

FooD

Can you please call a cab for me dear?

I noticed a couple of people over there at the corner with laptops. Do you guys have wi-fi? Cool, I'll bring my laptop with me next time.

See ya tomorrow night.

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
Can you please call a cab for me dear?

I noticed a couple of people over there at the corner with laptops. Do you guys have wi-fi? Cool, I'll bring my laptop with me next time.

See ya tomorrow night.

*calling cab company*

What did you have to drink? :shock:

suziquzie

Am I late or early?
A Sam Adams please.... in the bottle.....
oh hell make it 2 the first always goes down like water.....
Still got nachos?

FooD

Hey guys!

Hi Sara, the usual please.
No Newcastles for me tonight. I enjoyed them last night though. Well, except for the soggy fries. You guys have a real cook back there?...:LOL:

When I left this place last night it was hailing like hell. Did you see that?

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
I'll have a Suffering Bastard please!

Or am I one......just give me the drink please! :yum:

homecook

All right! Another Bud fan! I've never heard anyone ask for one like that.

While you're at it, bring me another.

I got used to doing that when I go visit my brother in St. Louis. He lives a block away from the brewery!

Barb

FooD

I got used to doing that when I go visit my brother in St. Louis. He lives a block away from the brewery!

How interesting. Years ago I used to live a couple of miles away from Busch Gardens in L.A. They've closed down the garden attraction but the brewery still exists. I'm not sure if they still give tours through the brewery though...

I'm FooD by the way. Nice to meet you. I've seen you here once or twice. Do you come here often?

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
I can remember as a kid my mom and dad going to Bush Gardens in St. Louis. I never have went.
DW and I tried to go on a trip to St. Louis a couple years back, but due to severe weather and tornadoes our hotel was closed (thank you very much for not telling us before we left!!!), so we turned around and spent the vacation in Springfield, IL.